• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First and last order.. how are they a TD!

Pompey21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/22
Portsmouth
I posted about them yesterday. They are SCAMMERS. People shouldn t buy from them. If you have any issue ..you re gonne
Opened a ticket. Nothing happened. They asked for photos they already had. Then closed the ticket.. but pointless really. I used ctime a while ago. I can't fault them. Chanzing time are just scammers.

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
Enquired about a aqua Terra and a few others. Initially they look really good replied incredibly quickly with lots of detailed answers.
Ordered and paid for vsf AT150.
10 Day later I received QC photos.

I instantly RL rejected due to a lopsided logo. I posted on well known QC forums. All said easy RL.

After the RL. Communication dropped massively.
Would ask several questions and get a one word response per day.
So 3 questions would be half answered over 3 days or so.

I requested a new watch and new QC photos.
I was told there's nothing wrong with the watch and was sent a load of new pictures of a different watch saying it was the same one. Again I posted on well-known QC forums and all said it's a different watch.

I asked for that watch to be taken with my order number so I could see if genuine or not.
Days in past and I heard nothing so they were obviously sourcing the other watch for the QC photos.

I finally received new QC photos with a different new watch. With a perfect logo.
After I specifically and very clearly said as long as that is the watch that I will receive not the first one that I have rejected you can ship.

I was told I will receive the watch in the second lot of photos.

I was very disappointed to receive the watch 2 weeks later that I had originally rejected.
The telling me that it's the watch that I accepted. It clearly isn't.

Unfortunately I've now got a watch that I can't wear as my eyes constantly drawn to the wonky logo that I rejected clearly several times.

They're telling me I approved that watch when I clearly didn't.

So.. wrapped up. I wouldn't use them again and I'd warn others about my experience with chanzing time. Stuck with a "higher tier" watch I can't wear.
when they send me my watch I need you to look it at, both watches look the same to me!