• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First and last order.. how are they a TD!

Pompey21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/22
Portsmouth
Enquired about a aqua Terra and a few others. Initially they look really good replied incredibly quickly with lots of detailed answers.
Ordered and paid for vsf AT150.
10 Day later I received QC photos.

I instantly RL rejected due to a lopsided logo. I posted on well known QC forums. All said easy RL.

After the RL. Communication dropped massively.
Would ask several questions and get a one word response per day.
So 3 questions would be half answered over 3 days or so.

I requested a new watch and new QC photos.
I was told there's nothing wrong with the watch and was sent a load of new pictures of a different watch saying it was the same one. Again I posted on well-known QC forums and all said it's a different watch.

I asked for that watch to be taken with my order number so I could see if genuine or not.
Days in past and I heard nothing so they were obviously sourcing the other watch for the QC photos.

I finally received new QC photos with a different new watch. With a perfect logo.
After I specifically and very clearly said as long as that is the watch that I will receive not the first one that I have rejected you can ship.

I was told I will receive the watch in the second lot of photos.

I was very disappointed to receive the watch 2 weeks later that I had originally rejected.
The telling me that it's the watch that I accepted. It clearly isn't.

Unfortunately I've now got a watch that I can't wear as my eyes constantly drawn to the wonky logo that I rejected clearly several times.

They're telling me I approved that watch when I clearly didn't.

So.. wrapped up. I wouldn't use them again and I'd warn others about my experience with chanzing time. Stuck with a "higher tier" watch I can't wear.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your purchase. I would nevertheless like to point out the following:

A. It sounds that by "well known QC forum" you could mean Reddit / Reptime QC. It seems that you are aware of Reptime's questionable reputation on RWI, so perhaps that's why you avoided mentioning them. Am I correct by that assumption?

B. You have neither posted a QC image nor a pic of the received watch. A lot of members here may therefore assume that the problem may not be as bad as you describe it.

The solution would be to clearly state where you were advised in your QC, if it is not Reptime and also to post photos as evidence.

Don’t get me wrong, your problem may very well be totally legitimate. I'm just giving you a heads-up of how your post will be perceived by 98% of RWI members.

Pompey21

23/12/22
Portsmouth
Heres the one I rejected.
Won't let me post photo maybe link will work.

3qtfXE.jpg

3qtNZt.jpg

[Mod edit: You need to embed photos with BBCode. It's easy. There's a sticky in the new members area explaining how it works.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Pompey21

23/12/22
Portsmouth
Heres the one I rejected.
Won't let me post photo maybe link will work.

The second is also on the watch I received. With the big gap between the case and bezel on crown side.

Pompey21

23/12/22
Portsmouth
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your purchase. I would nevertheless like to point out the following:

A. It sounds that by "well known QC forum" you could mean Reddit / Reptime QC. It seems that you are aware of Reptime's questionable reputation on RWI, so perhaps that's why you avoided mentioning them. Am I correct by that assumption?

B. You have neither posted a QC image nor a pic of the received watch. A lot of members here may therefore assume that the problem may not be as bad as you describe it.

The solution would be to clearly state where you were advised in your QC, if it is not Reptime and also to post photos as evidence.

Don’t get me wrong, your problem may very well be totally legitimate. I'm just giving you a heads-up of how your post will be perceived by 98% of RWI members.
Hi.
I'm very new here.

Yes that's where. But I've no idea about questionable reputation you mentioned.

Though when I said the TD was on here I was advised to go elsewhere.

I've no idea what the beef is with the two community's. It's nothing to do with me and I enjoy reading information on both. I'm impartial. I've just stated my experience with chanzing time. So others don't fall foul.

I've got a vsf watch with a wonky logo and a large gap under the bezel on the crown side.

Just disappointed with the whole situation and want others to hopefully avoid the same thing.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Well. The logo is slightly indeed tilted. 🙁 How bad / noticable is it on the wrist though? Things like that look so much worse on macro shots.

But regardless, if you rejected it and they sent it anyway, that's of course not OK. Have you contacted some of the super mods about this?

About Reptime: There's no beef. It's just that Reptime is toxic with many users who have zero knowledge about reps, but will give their input anyway like they are some kind of experts. Unfortunately, it tears down the quality of that community and dilutes the legitimate opinions of the few people on Reptime who know what they are talking about.

About the gap: I have an Aqua Terra rep and will go look at it now and compare it with yours and report back with my observations.

Pompey21

23/12/22
Portsmouth
Well. The logo is slightly indeed tilted. 🙁 How bad / noticable is it on the wrist though? Things like that look so much worse on macro shots.

But regardless, if you rejected it and they sent it anyway, that's of course not OK. Have you contacted some of the super mods about this?

About Reptime: There's no beef. It's just that Reptime is toxic with many users who have zero knowledge about reps, but will give their input anyway like they are some kind of experts. Unfortunately, it tears down the quality of that community and dilutes the legitimate opinions of the few people on Reptime who know what they are talking about.

About the gap: I have an Aqua Terra rep and will go look at it now and compare it with yours and report back with my observations.
Thanks for your reasonable and seemingly honest response,

It's noticeable on wrist. I red lighted it as I knew the eye would be drawn to it.

I'm sure your bezel is seated properly.
Mine has a big gap. On crown side. Again noticeable and eye drawing. Very disappointed ☹️.

I know these things happen. But I rejected it in my first response. That's why I'm so disappointed. That's the point of QC.

I rejected and was expecting the second watch I was shown and the second one I accepted. But was sent the first. It's my first rep and was excited to get into the hobby. But excitement turned into disappointment.

Pompey21

23/12/22
Portsmouth

I don't know what a super mod is. Or how to reach out. I'm glad you have. Hopefully it'll get me somewhere..

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I don't know what a super mod is. Or how to reach out. I'm glad you have. Hopefully it'll get me somewhere..
Super mods are staff on RWI that can communicate with the TD on your behalf if you have a legitimate problem. I'm already in touch with one. If it can go forward, you will probably be asked to provide relevant copies of the mails / messages exchanged with the TD.

Regarding the bezel / case gap above the crown. I took this photo of my VSF and it is pretty much the same. I think you are irritated by the gap not having the same width on the opposite side, but it's the same on mine.

3qQHwt.jpg

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
PS: It may take a while though to get feedback due to it being the weekend. So you need to have some patience.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Okay, that was faster than I thought...

I will sent you the instructions via PM.

Good luck!

Pompey21

23/12/22
Portsmouth
Update.
Had some back and forth with Alice. Also messaged sales.
Sending me screen shots trying to be clever but proving my point and proving I rejected the first watch. Also proving I only said ship if it's the second watch. Not the first. I was very clear and specific about that. Many times in every response.

I've suggested an amicable solution. But again I'm ignored. I will update if I get a response.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Send me a picture of the watch you got.

gabytri

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/12/22
Romania
I posted about them yesterday. They are SCAMMERS. People shouldn t buy from them. If you have any issue ..you re gonne

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
I posted about them yesterday. They are SCAMMERS. People shouldn t buy from them. If you have any issue ..you re gonne
Watch out for making these accusations on a thread that's not yours. You did already open a thread making your accusations, leave your rant in there and don't thread crap others. Take this as a warning.

Reactions: spearscrue and eBoy

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Here are two shots of my AT showing the same effect. From the side it seems like there's a gap while the bezel is fully seated. 100% OK and same on gen ATs.

3CbeFP.jpg

3CbLlJ.jpg