• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Find this nearly same LeMans Daytona

Kutays

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/23
So i found a rep that has no chrono function automatic replica rolex daytona le mans. looks like they have managed to do metal ring around the bezel and other details. I guees it probably has no open caseback. My opinion is to take apart the movement of the watch and change it with an 4130 movement and also putting a open caseback what do you guys think? It is reaaly cheap when you consider the price to clean daytona and also there isnt any new 2023 reps started sell in my country so its nearly imposibble to get one (the new ones that clean and other reps making).

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
I think the chances of the 4130 arbors fitting that dial is about zero.

But I hope it works- please post pics if successful!

Reactions: Kutays

Kutays

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/23
So i found a rep that has no chrono function automatic replica rolex daytona le mans. looks like they have managed to do metal ring around the bezel and other details. I guees it probably has no open caseback. My opinion is to take apart the movement of the watch and change it with an 4130 movement and also putting a open caseback what do you guys think? It is reaaly cheap when you consider the price to clean daytona and also there isnt any new 2023 reps started sell in my country so its nearly imposibble to get one (the new ones that clean and other reps making).
I know that these type of watches that has an huge crowns are junk watches but im gonna be change lots of things in this watch consider before you write rude things about it.
- Whole bracelet is going to get changed
- Try to fit an chronograph movement (clean or bt)
- Absoloutly will change the crown
- will change the date index hands