• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally took the plunge

Resfinity

Horology Curious
22/8/22
California
Hey everyone!

My name is Myles. I'm from SoCal. I've been following the RepTime community on Reddit for the last few years as a casual observer. I've been meaning to buy a watch recently and almost bought a simple Fossil on Amazon for work. But something sparked in me this morning, so I spent the day diving in and researching enough to feel comfortable buying my first rep.

I went with JTime and choose a white face Aqua Terra with the orange seconds hand with the black wrist strap. I went back and forth between getting the metal band and the rubber band, but I've always been a fan of softer bands on my watches. Guess I'll have to try a metal band on my next purchase if all goes well! ;)

Reactions: 40mm

40mm

19/10/21
GreatWhiteNorth
Congratulations. JTime is a great TD especially for a first time purchase. It will likely take around 2 weeks max for your QC pix and about another month or so after that for delivery. You have chosen a great watch. Now comes the hard part -- waiting!

Reactions: Resfinity

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Reactions: Resfinity

Resfinity

Horology Curious
22/8/22
California
Appreciate it! I'm already getting my feet wet with learning the ropes.
After I put in my order on JTime's website and sent over the btc, Li informed me it was out of stock. And of course the next few watches I send over are out of stock too. So I had to go with the metal bracelet version of the original watch for an extra $100.

Now I need to find out where I can find the rubber strap to match it.

Reactions: g00n

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hello and welcome!
Patience is key to this game, but in the end you'll be rewarded and be over the moon with your new watch, I guarantee. You'll be drawn in the rabbit hole while waiting, this is the right place for that. This actually IS the rabbit hole. Enjoy waiting, reading and learning, you'll always find someone ready to help if you have doubts, just don't get itchy while waiting, everything will go just fine. Hiccups now and again are something you have to live with, but the pros outweigh the cons definitely.
Have fun!

Reactions: g00n and Resfinity