• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally, the Breitling Chronomat B01 in Ice Blue from BLS factory

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Being my favourite variant of this model, I was hoping GF would release this colour, but no luck so far. Last week BLS factory showed it in an advert, but none of the TD's has it listed yet, today I managed to find some pics to share!

We won't get the platinum bezel of the original (and the sunken date wheel exists on all versions) but I am still tempted to order, despite the bezel engravings and lume dot being a bit iffy. Plus the engraving on the back should say "Breitling" not "Bentley" :censored:

The dealer price is around $500-$570 depending who you go with. Bracelet is an option, for around $100-120, so pretty pricey.

so I guess the wait continues, till GF can act, maybe even TF to do a better job, but we are one step closer! ;)

Original for reference.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jarken and TESLA760

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
In my opinion the bezel looks bad on that watch. The polishing looks to be uneven...making it reflect like a fun house mirror.

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
I have the BLS. It's pretty decent.

3Qg3kb.jpg

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Black markings on the bezel is inaccurate to gen. That’s a huge turn off.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Now I wish BLS would have a crack at the ice blue top time…no bezel issues and no sunken date wheel.

They had other top time releases that were not GF quality but ok enough.

3lZ9jQ.jpg

Reactions: THXuk

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
@

TheWatchGuy2 any chance we could get a lil video showing the dial effect. Ive been waiting for this from gf for a while but as no luck tempting to go for it​