• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally rubber straps and velrco for our RM's! (ZF, VVS, T+, Sonic, Gen-spec)

Dollar_short

Known Member
8/4/24
have you thought about contacting AMO to see if he will sell these for you? i am talking with him right now, he sent me QC for my mclaren11, it looks really nice.

notyouravgwatchconsumer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/22
have you thought about contacting AMO to see if he will sell these for you? i am talking with him right now, he sent me QC for my mclaren11, it looks really nice.
Hey buddy, anychance will you be open to sharing some of your QC photos to your McLaren 011 ? Huge huge fan of McLaren but didn’t know there are reps to it

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I've been looking everywhere for a white rubber strap for my gen RM029. Went to the RM boutique and got my name down for a strap, over a year passed and still nothing....if you guys make these fit the RM029 I'd happily buy one, or two!

Dollar_short

Known Member
8/4/24

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
fantastic job @Stuvetjee ! For velcro strap, is the size customisable ?
I mean i know that velcro technically makes it adjustable to any wrist, but if the strap is too long it is too long no matter how tight you pull it. Not sure if I make sense