• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally rubber straps and velrco for our RM's! (ZF, VVS, T+, Sonic, Gen-spec)

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
As many of you know i am a die-hard RM fan like all of you guys in this section. Some of you may know my history before with creating custom (rep) pieces.
Off topic read: https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/the-stuvetjee-dc-project.7240713/

I was talking one day with my Chinese friend, which i know for years in this industry which shares the same passion as me. Only difference him being located in the biggest candyshop in the world (China).

I was talking with him how good the RM reps have become, but no one seems to put out the amazing straps RM provides. Yes, we can take some extra straps from the factory, but nowhere near the ideas we had. So thats when begin to start investigating on how to make our own straps. He knew some good strap factories, but none who ticked our boxes.

Then in the end he stumbled upon a factory who makes straps for some swiss (micro)brands and we got into talks. After that, things went on a speedtrain. We developed our own titanium endplots which would fit the above title watches, including gen-spec. We had molds being made without 100% knowing it would all fit together, but thanks to the factory and their experience they ended up making it perfect. The straps are made from the same material as gen, and is currently being imported by them.

Some production explaining:

Sampling plots and fitment:

hzXo2i.jpeg

hzXifX.jpeg

hzX6WE.jpeg

hzXIup.jpeg

hzXXJP.jpeg

Ladies and gentleman, i introduce to you.... Horatech straps. The RM 6 vented straps fitting our 012, 030, 035, 055 for ZF, VVS, T+, Sonic, Gen-spec. All straps have the correct stamping inside and on the loop. And we will keep EU stock! :) Each strap will come with a corresponding crown also made by us. Price will be €200,- exc. shipping.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENQUIRIES YET, AS STOCK IS BEING LOW THE FIRST ROUND. WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE HORATECH SECTION.
hzXlvD.jpeg

hzXQ6Y.jpeg

There are alot of new projects in the pipeline, so keep tuned. There will be a extra TD section soon under HORATECH Straps too ;).

The velcro straps are handmade and upon order (price around €270). We are currently in the finishing stage for these. Will be available in fabric and rubberised with elastic part:

hzXPOo.jpeg

hzXCjk.jpeg

hzXTdJ.jpeg

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Wonderful! Will you shoot a video of how to change a rubber crown?
Can do for sure in the future! Easy job, get a flat screwdriver between crown and rubber and pry it out. Make sure not to press too hard. You will damage the stock rubber crown :)

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
WOW!! Just wow brother, you have done an amazing job. Do you reckon this may fit my RMF factory produced RM021?

Thank you bro!! Uhm let me have a look, as RMF usuall have bigger screws etc. might have to mod the holes bigger. Do you have a picture of the strap dissembled?

Dollar_short

Known Member
8/4/24
VERY nice. any plans to do other colors? like grey and dark'ish green. i just put these 2 colors of Ali $8 on my 65 and they look very nice, those would be over-the-top! btw, i have seen those on Ali.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
VERY nice. any plans to do other colors? like grey and dark'ish green. i just put these 2 colors of Ali $8 on my 65 and they look very nice, those would be over-the-top! btw, i have seen those on Ali.
Yes, no problem. We have made all the colors. Just started with these as stock. You can place your order for dark green and grey too :)

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Hard to tell for spot on as I don't have a digital caliper. Using a traditional method, 14mm I measure it as.

Strap is 9mm thick at the case and the mid case is about 6mm
best to PM me about it bro, well take it chats.

Dollar_short

Known Member
8/4/24
Currently working on screwdrivers yes, but its hard finding the right ones. Sure 2.30 is correct, but alot of times the 4 prong opening is too small to fit genspec/rep screws.

i bought the 2;30 ones on ali. i had to sand the fuck out of them to get them to fit.