• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally... RM11-03 Looks Right!

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Thank you
Might put it up for sale though. Need funds for another project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much going on with that dial, its an impressive attempt at a very high end watch

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
So much going on with that dial, its an impressive attempt at a very high end watch

Thank you

The mods give it depth and more 1:1 look

The way the rep dial
Is it is 1 color without any depth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

Nice Gen. Write something about it if you want to.

prawnboy

10/8/13
Asia
Picture tell everything.
this is a 2015 model.

don waste time buying and modding RM11.
it really feel fake once u hold the watch.

No offence

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
These watches are proof money doesn’t buy you taste! Although Rafa winning the French open won’t do them any harm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
These watches are proof money doesn’t buy you taste! Although Rafa winning the French open won’t do them any harm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never understand why people feel the need to make comments like these. It's like making the effort to walk into Burberry, just to scream out the clothes are ugly.

Difference in taste does not mean lack of taste

Reactions: swordfish_77

BIONONE

28/4/17
I never understand why people feel the need to make comments like these. It's like making the effort to walk into Burberry, just to scream out the clothes are ugly.

Difference in taste does not mean lack of taste

+1

thanks

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Unfortunatley we can’t afford the gen, so the fact it doesn’t feel like the gen is neither surprising nor relevant to us!

DC

Yup,
it’s nothing surprising here.
Finish on $100k+ is on the another level than $600 rep also the fact that gen is solid RG and Titanium while rep is gold plated and weight less.
But those RM11-3 look pretty close.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Picture tell everything.
this is a 2015 model.

don waste time buying and modding RM11.
it really feel fake once u hold the watch.

No offence
No offence taken bro. When we can afford anything more than $200 we will become trf members. For now we’re happy here. Happy to not be getting comments like yours for that matter. No offence.

Raphyalex

Horology Curious
4/4/20
RM#1 is not only color.. The big problem of 1103 rep is for this one inverse number 10 et 50..always same problem. And for another factory number is Ok but date look fake!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
RM#1 is not only color.. The big problem of 1103 rep is for this one inverse number 10 et 50..always same problem. And for another factory number is Ok but date look fake!

Start worrying about that once they even get a case done properly. Before that, you'll just look like a complete fool by just having a case like that on your wrist. Period. That is unless you don't care how off your watch looks. ;)

BIONONE

28/4/17
Start worrying about that once they even get a case done properly. Before that, you'll just look like a complete fool by just having a case like that on your wrist. Period. That is unless you don't care how off your watch looks. ;)

+1 :skull-1:

Raphyalex

Horology Curious
4/4/20
QueTip Sorry I don't understand your answer.. I don't have RM I just tell him all rep 1103 have same problem for inverse numbers 10 et 50.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
QueTip Sorry I don't understand your answer.. I don't have RM I just tell him all rep 1103 have same problem for inverse numbers 10 et 50.

I'll say it again. The incorrect subdial print is the least of your problems. You already look like a fool with that horrid case on your wrist. If you don't get it, please do something about it rather than spending the money on a fake watch after reading about reviews and flaws you don't seem to understand.

Raphyalex

Horology Curious
4/4/20
QueTip I understand ok ???????? I Know is complicated to find nice rep of RM. I seen only by ABD but transaction with one person of this company is strange. He want personal wire..