• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally... RM11-03 Looks Right!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Smh, do some fucking research. All of them are trash but ABD has nailed the carbon pattern closest so far, that's about it.

Reactions: BIONONE

Seven7r

24/5/15
Smh, do some fucking research. All of them are trash but ABD has nailed the carbon pattern closest so far, that's about it.

While I think ABD has the best carbon pattern, that's about the only good thing about them.

The base watch they use is still not as good as the ZF RM035. The proportions aren't good and I'd prefer better case proportions than a nicer carbon bezel.

Just my two cents, obviously.

Reactions: QueTip

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
While I think ABD has the best carbon pattern, that's about the only good thing about them.

The base watch they use is still not as good as the ZF RM035. The proportions aren't good and I'd prefer better case proportions than a nicer carbon bezel.

Just my two cents, obviously.

Bingo, exactly my sentiments. A bad watch with a good carbon pattern is not as good as a great watch with bad carbon pattern, particularly not when you’re being asked to pay nearly twice the price!!

DC

Last edited:
Reactions: nairda

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I have been trying to buy a RM11 for a long time. It seems there are no news with ZF and I have veen waiting for a few years.

I don't really like anything to colourful so this is the model I'm thinking. What do you guys think?

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274&products_id=18109

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

957f35fb92d3637ed7d43cfb97d74b2c.jpg

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I have been trying to buy a RM11 for a long time. It seems there are no news with ZF and I have veen waiting for a few years.

I don't really like anything to colourful so this is the model I'm thinking. What do you guys think?

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?ma...ducts_id=18109

Looks like a toy and a joke at the same time in my eyes.

If you know what RM is about and i assume you do as you are actually after an RM - then you won't find anything of it in this rep...

EDIT: i might add that out of all available RM11 reps to this day - this one is the best one to choose - but there are still so many things off that are not worth the hassle IMO.

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Looks like a toy and a joke at the same time in my eyes.

If you know what RM is about and i assume you do as you are actually after an RM - then you won't find anything of it in this rep...

EDIT: i might add that out of all available RM11 reps to this day - this one is the best one to choose - but there are still so many things off that are not worth the hassle IMO.
Thanks for the feedback, I had seen the gen (or similar) when I went to the Mount St store. Like I had mentioned I'm not into too much colours etc so hence the mono colour scheme I had picked. This is the gen I had found online.
0c436665f00b239cf49b6621fa0fb032.jpg

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Thanks for the feedback, I had seen the gen (or similar) when I went to the Mount St store. Like I had mentioned I'm not into too much colours etc so hence the mono colour scheme I had picked. This is the gen I had found online.

my statement still stands - the KVF looks like junk - every spec is off compared to the gen you just posted. If you are not familiar with the differences of the KVF to the gen then i recommend to check them before you blow 600 bucks into the wind

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
my statement still stands - the KVF looks like junk - every spec is off compared to the gen you just posted. If you are not familiar with the differences of the KVF to the gen then i recommend to check them before you blow 600 bucks into the wind
Thanks mate I do. Thanks again