• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally purchased my first rep!

Alexvr79

I'm Pretty Popular
16/11/15
ITALY
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

That sure was the right choice, great watch:)
PS: now that You´ve ordered it, the really best is not to read anything else about it, enjoy it as is and research something else like a Tudor, AP, Omega or Breitling, IWC.....
Reading more now (to me) is exactly the same as when someone tells You how that movie thriller ends and who the bad guy is.

Shizzle95

Known Member
15/9/16
That sure was the right choice, great watch:)
PS: now that You´ve ordered it, the really best is not to read anything else about it, enjoy it as is and research something else like a Tudor, AP, Omega or Breitling, IWC.....
Reading more now (to me) is exactly the same as when someone tells You how that movie thriller ends and who the bad guy is.

Thanks alot! Haha yeah that is a good call probably, I already have my eye on an Omega and can tell this hobby will end up leaving me broke lol

gagaspam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
Thanks alot! Haha yeah that is a good call probably, I already have my eye on an Omega and can tell this hobby will end up leaving me broke lol

Today i admitted my wife (i've been waited for the wright moment to tell her), that i bought two further (bargain and special) reps - unfortunately without her knowledge. it seems that she was a slightly annoyed.

RtrecUv.jpg

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Waiting part is the worst!!!!!

Trevor

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/06
Today i admitted my wife (i've been waited for the wright moment to tell her), that i bought two further (bargain and special) reps - unfortunately without her knowledge. it seems that she was a slightly annoyed.

RtrecUv.jpg

Because you didn't buy anything for her?

Sent from the RWI mobile app