• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Doesn't Phong do a Fifty?

bambi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/14
which dealer is phong?
I havent purchase it yet, still debating if i should wait for the rg version. if it doesnt come out after cny, i may settle with the ss

Perry

12/5/07
Angus has a new one listed on his web site...a beauty. Won't be available until March.

bambi

2/1/14
I know..it looks very good. I just wish it comes in rose gold. I have a thing for rose gold ff

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
Sorry, missed above points....anyhow, looks nice and based on discussions on Angus' thread over on geek it appears to be quite a few steps above the last version.

sam79

15/1/14
ooooh my first post! just seen a preview pic on puretime! looks lovely! altho the strap seems pretty poor? have seen far greater straps from a company called brady straps or something? i really like the idea of modding a seiko 5 to kinda rep a blancpain 50 ? could anybody point me in the right direction for this?

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
To be honest I think you would be better off and happier with the Blanc 50 and upgrading the strap than to mess with a Seiko

D

d4m.test

Loved that design from the first moment on and as I didn´t want to wait really started messing around with a Seiko SNZH57 - here´s the result:)

Seiko1024FFF_2013.jpg

The Bradystrap - sailcloath with gold stitching is fantastic - can really recommend it for all kinds of watches - comes with a special inbuilt release and its own lugbars- super
Seiko1024FFF_2014.jpg

Only part missing was the red pointed seconds hand so just applied some acrylic paint - there it is
Seiko1024FFF_2015.jpg