• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FIFTY FATHOMS Gen VS Noob VS ZF Side by side

Zoidberg

Supporter
Certified
27/8/20
Germany
Also a valid question.
Where can I buy these ZF Blancpain fifty fathoms ?
I asked already some TD and nothing on stock .
Maybe somebody can advise ?

Deals789

Horology Curious
15/1/13
Just bumping this up. Can anyone point to any TDs who can source either noob or ZF? I have been trying with PT and others but unfortunately they dont have any in stock. Thanks in advance

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Just bumping this up. Can anyone point to any TDs who can source either noob or ZF? I have been trying with PT and others but unfortunately they dont have any in stock. Thanks in advance

Joshua has noob available, beware he is Not TD on RWI, but next door on repgeek

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
I ordered one in June from PT and it got stuck in HK customs and then vanished, its the only rep I've bought in 10 years that has got lost.

• Wow
Reactions: thenut

Alfasud

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/19
I've had my ZF on an X 71 bracelet for three years now. Keeps great time, no issues and even been diving with it ( wouldn't do that with a gen !). Stood in front of a Blancpain shop window and its indistinguishable with the gen. It's my favourite rep by far.

mosscade

Horology Curious
17/6/14
I've had my ZF on an X 71 bracelet for three years now. Keeps great time, no issues and even been diving with it ( wouldn't do that with a gen !). Stood in front of a Blancpain shop window and its indistinguishable with the gen. It's my favourite rep by far.

I also swim with mine, wondeful watch.

sc4inception

Horology Curious
2/3/21
If anybody knows the best place to purchase this one these days, would be helpful. Preferably ZF.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Yeah me too - after missing out on the recent M2M, I really want either the black or blue 💙