• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ferrari Enzo MIG-U1 Gemballa

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Everyone knows the brand name, Ferrari.

Founded by a man named Enzo Ferrari

enzoferrarisunglasses1.jpg

This amazing car manufacturer has made legends and icons in the car world

such as the GTO line, thats for another thread though ;)

in tribute to this amazing founder, Ferrari anounced the release of the Enzo in 2003

everyone knows what that looks liek right?

No?

Oh, ok here are pictures!

ferrarienzo31024.jpg

ferrarienzo21024.jpg

ferrarienzo41024.jpg

ferrarienzo51024.jpg

I dont know if this is true or not, but I heard somewhere that the Enzo was, at first, only painted in the red shown above, but some buyers wanted thyre enzo unique!

Ferrari observed Enzo owners painting theyre enzo different colours, Black, Grey, Blue even

so Ferrari started to retail them in different colours.

After the Enzo's name had started to die down, different cars were front page news, the Enzo was a little bit of a piece of history, mostly because mostly all of them are locked up in garages, never to see the light of day again.

Recently, the legendary Porsche tuner, Gemballa, got his hands on a few Enzos, and set to work!

Here is the amazing result!

ferrarienzogemballastor.jpg

ferrarimigu13801024x768.jpg

ferrarimigu13781024x768.jpg

ferrarimigu13771024x768.jpg

ferrarimigu13761024x768.jpg

ferrarimigu13751024x768.jpg

Performence figures???

Ok.

Limited to 25 cars

and all I can find out this car, is that it has 720bhp

thats it, sorry for that one, will update when I find out!

the limited edition with only 25 cars is not exclusive enough for GEMBALLA. Therefore, every single GEMBALLA MIG-U1 is individually adjusted. This ensures that there will not be any identical cars.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I'm sorry but whenever those tuning companies get a hold of any exotic supercar they just ruin everything. Why would you ******* do that to an already brilliant car. It looks like an effin........I don't even know the word.....Vertical exhausts? There must be a Japanese designer in there. And what's up with the side skirts? They're a total rip off from an LP640

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
I'm sorry but whenever those tuning companies get a hold of any exotic supercar they just ruin everything. Why would you ******* do that to an already brilliant car. It looks like an effin........I don't even know the word.....Vertical exhausts? There must be a Japanese designer in there. And what's up with the side skirts? They're a total rip off from an LP640

vertical exhaust???

and yes they are a take off of the LP640, but I like this enzo better, its all preference

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
vertical exhaust???

and yes they are a take off of the LP640, but I like this enzo better, its all preference

Yes vertical, in terms of the pipe hole placement. To each his own of course but I'd shoot the creator of this car in a heartbeat. It's bad enough that out of such a limited quantity so many have been totaled already, now they come around and come up with this crap? If there was a cock meter on the road you'll be out of scale with this one lol

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07

Yes vertical, in terms of the pipe hole placement. To each his own of course but I'd shoot the creator of this car in a heartbeat. It's bad enough that out of such a limited quantity so many have been totaled already, now they come around and come up with this crap? If there was a cock meter on the road you'll be out of scale with this one lol

+1 Q!!! I was about to bust a vein. Leave the Enzo's ALONE!!!!!

Remember that story where Ferrari had to hand pick YOU to buy an Enzo? God if only that were true.

Add to the list of people I want to choke:
Eddie Griffen
This Gembella guy.

No offense DMC, thanks for showing the car. I cried a little. I get really emotional when it comes to my supercars.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
+1 Q!!! I was about to bust a vein. Leave the Enzo's ALONE!!!!!

Remember that story where Ferrari had to hand pick YOU to buy an Enzo? God if only that were true.

Add to the list of people I want to choke:
Eddie Griffen
This Gembella guy.

No offense DMC, thanks for showing the car. I cried a little. I get really emotional when it comes to my supercars.

to each his own

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
to each his own

Like I said, no offense meant. I appreciate seeing this car, I didn't know it even existed. The fact that I rather it didn't, is surely not your fault. :)

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Like I said, no offense meant. I appreciate seeing this car, I didn't know it even existed. The fact that I rather it didn't, is surely not your fault. :)

just trying to inform the forum of cars that are new and fast

I personally like this better than the origonal, IMHO

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
just trying to inform the forum of cars that are new and fast

I personally like this better than the origonal, IMHO

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is not a Ferrari. I see no badge or anything ANYWHERE! Yup, not a Ferrari. Can't be.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
This one crushes the original!! Perfect for Italians and it goes 400 mph!! :D:D: