• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fake Pure Time not to be trusted (anymore)

krasakala

Horology Curious
11/11/18
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the recent handling of my order, as well as the subsequent billing issue that has arisen.

On January 30 I placed an order with PureTime.io for a watch. Despite initially accepting the order, I was 1month later informed that the item was out of stock and would not be delivered on time as promised. While I understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, I was disappointed by the lack of communication regarding this issue and the failure to provide timely updates on the status of my order.

To exacerbate matters, instead of promptly refunding the original amount of $1244.16, as was agreed upon, I was surprised to receive a link to fill my credit card information to be refunded then later charged again for this amount. This unauthorized charge was made without my consent or prior notification. I find this unacceptable and deeply concerning, as it represents a breach of trust between this company and me as a loyal customer.

I kindly requested that they rectify this situation immediately by refunding the full amount of $2488.32 to my account. They replied to me that they was not enough money in their account to proceed with the refunding. They leave me with no choice but to escalate this matter further. I will be forced to contact my bank to report this incident as fraudulent activity and request a chargeback.

I trusted this website for years but this incident forced me to stop doing business with them. Not professional they communicate very slowly and only by email. very disappointing .

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Yikes! I’m glad I only put down a relatively small deposit on my watch which may never come. Puretime doesn’t offer that. If things go out, I’m only out that deposit

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
That is not the real pure time. The real pure time is puretimewatch.io. it appears you chose to Google as opposed to using a trusted dealer links here.

Sorry that happened to you but the mechanisms in place here are very very clear- you just have to read. If the address above is what you used, I hope both of your inflammatory threads are deleted and you consider a public apology to pure time.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Such a big amount of money. Have you contacted any mods here asking their assistance?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the recent handling of my order, as well as the subsequent billing issue that has arisen.

On January 30 I placed an order with PureTime.io for a watch. Despite initially accepting the order, I was 1month later informed that the item was out of stock and would not be delivered on time as promised. While I understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, I was disappointed by the lack of communication regarding this issue and the failure to provide timely updates on the status of my order.

To exacerbate matters, instead of promptly refunding the original amount of $1244.16, as was agreed upon, I was surprised to receive a link to fill my credit card information to be refunded then later charged again for this amount. This unauthorized charge was made without my consent or prior notification. I find this unacceptable and deeply concerning, as it represents a breach of trust between this company and me as a loyal customer.

I kindly requested that they rectify this situation immediately by refunding the full amount of $2488.32 to my account. They replied to me that they was not enough money in their account to proceed with the refunding. They leave me with no choice but to escalate this matter further. I will be forced to contact my bank to report this incident as fraudulent activity and request a chargeback.

I trusted this website for years but this incident forced me to stop doing business with them. Not professional they communicate very slowly and only by email. very disappointing .

Call your card company and cancel both transactions.

Don't Google the phone number of your card issuer . . . .