• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

F1: Italy Grand Prix Video Edit

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
For any formula 1 fans, here's a little video overview of last Sunday's grand prix in Italy, that I came across today. I was there watching the Grand Prix in person but I just get chills when I watch the video (about 4 times so far :D) Anyone that likes F1 will appreciate this video.

P.S. Ferrari totally rocked the house on Sunday. Singapore's next...

http://www.formula1.com/video/?inptC=Italy&inptY=2010&inptT=Race Edit

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
"P.S. Ferrari totally rocked the house on Sunday."

"AP's Museum Got Robbed"

I don't know to be happy for Ferrari "rocking the house" or sad for AP's musem....

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
I didn't realize we have an F1 thread! :):):)

I only saw bits and pieces of the race as I was in and out of the house but a few notes....

-:facepalm: @ hammy (I'm a big fan of lewis but sometimes he doesn't know when to back off)

-Also a big fan of Vettel and he's done amazing the past two years but it seems the closer he is to the top, his mentality breaks down and also his immaturity shows alot.... he's a whinier version of Alonso. Only amazing thing he managed this race is not crashing into anyone!

-Button finally gets a break!! I thought last year was a fluke championship and most of it was owed to Brawn but Button really does have skill! He's taken it up to Hammy a few times during the season as well. I also take my driving style after his ;)

-Is it me or is Schumi getting bullied by EVERYONE! Seriously... everyone but Rubinho....lol I guess that is the 'one thing' that stays the same, as the saying goes. I was expecting him to at least have even grounds with Nico at one point this entire season but nope....he should've just retired. I'm not underestimating Nico at all, I think he's a great driver... I just had high hopes for Schumi and nothing good ever came of it.