• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy & Wristshots 📸 17th Jun - 23rd Jun

TellMyBossImWorkin

i'm always late to work
9/6/24
PNW
KGfoFb.jpeg

Washed the WRX while wearing the Clean Pepsi V3 today!

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi Group!

It's PAMSDAY today, so you know what that means!

Today's ride is this PANERAI RADIOMIR with faux GMT and energy reserve automatic. It doesn't look to shabby and actually has an easy-to-read dial possessing very good lume; leather strap is decent, as well. Don't remember from where or whom it was purchased; but at my age, that's not unusual, heh!

dave

IMG_0002(33)

IMG_0005(44)

IMG_0004(47)

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Hi, Gang!

I"ve been away for a while -- wifey had to call 911 for me after the ole' BP dropped to 61/53 & couldn't stand up, so off I went to the emergency room for testing and such & later admitted to the hospital. After three days of tests & such, they sent me home, unable to determine why my BP was so low (aside from the brain surgery I under went 18 years ago.) So, I'm home again; so far, so good. Today's ride (as was yesterdays) is this old ROLEX SUB w/ date, which is still a decent wear. Tomorrow is PAMSDAY so I won't be wearing this again. dave:

ROLEX. 16610ln.on.blk.rubber.rally.strap 005

ROLEX.SUB.HULK. W. PAGANI DESIGN HULK 004

IMG_7982

IMG_7983

Hope you're doing better Dave

watchfarma

Patron
Certified
13/7/13
While I totally understand why and I'm also guilty myself...I believe too much focus, attention and effort is put in the flashiest brands and not enough on equally huge brands like TAG Heuer, especially when they shouldn't be ultra hard to rep well either :cry:

KGSC7p.jpeg