• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots Aug 31st- Sep 6th 2020

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US
2979a5c0a6541d9267db7cc8ddb0db30.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
12/3/18
You have insane GMT II watches, bezel/dial looks amazing. Have you suceeded with a Batman?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Look on page 12 in this thread

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
HI, Gang!

This is a belated post for this past Friday, where this large but comfortable INVICTA GRAND DIVER was the watch-of-the-day. The watch has a nicely finished dial, case, and bracelet & the watch is powered by a "...Seiko NH25A 24 jewel" movement. What's interesting regards the lume: instead of the individual numbers/positions lighting up, the ENTIRE DIAL lumes up, with the hour and minute hands lighting up as well (as I try to show in a snapshot.) This watch will be for sale soon, as a rarely wear it. dave:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/ima...JPG?width=285&height=175&fit=bounds&crop=fill

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 004.JPG

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 005.JPG

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON SS Luminated dial 007.JPG

The "lume" shot.

INVICTA.GRAND.DIVER.AUTIOMATIJC.ON_SS_Luminated_dial_011(2).JPG

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hello, Folks!

This is my second late posting, this time for yesterday, Saturday, where I tried to combine Friday and Saturday's wristies together -- but it didn't work, so I'm posting them individually. Saturday's ride is this CARTIER dress watch on a nicely done alligator strap. Quartz powered, the case is slender and keeps great time. The dial's design is intriguing, to say the least. This is another beauty I rarely wear and will be selling soon. dave:

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap_001(2).JPG

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap_004(2).JPG

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap_006(2).JPG

CARTIER.ROMAN.NUMERAL.DIAL.ROSE.GOLD.CASE.allig.strap_007(2).JPG

bupeapoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/20
Thanks! Yes, it's really a stunning watch. Sometimes I think about replacing it with "The Royal Oak", the classic 15202, but I somehow prefer the modern look of the 15500 and I would also miss the seconds hand. The 15500 is a bit large for my small wrist (16.5cm), but I think it's still OK.
I think I will get a PP 5711 instead of the 15202 and keep the 15500 :) The PPF v4 seems to be OK, but I will probably wait for a version with a properly sized crown. I know about the 3KF, but that one also has it's flaws.

You're right about that, it sure is a really sleek and good looking watch. Personally, I prefer the more modern look of the 15500 over something like the 15202, but that's just my honest opinion. It's a watch that you could wear no matter the occasion. Whatever you're wearing that day, something tells me this would stand out and look good all at the same time!

Reactions: mpx