• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots Aug 30th - Sept 5th 2021

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
j5hWqW.jpg

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genius, you do realize i can remove you from the forum.
Gif flipping off staff is almost the least intelligent comment you've made here

All that because I asked what made you think a members watch was a rep. Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
Genius, you do realize i can remove you from the forum.
Gif flipping off staff is almost the least intelligent comment you've made here

All that because I asked what made you think a members watch was a rep. Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

tropical birds around the wrist are also welcome in this thread, no?

but in seriousness, many folks post gen watches on these weekly threads (I do too!). I also agree, there is nothing wrong with asking if a particular watch is a gen or a rep.

I asked what factory made the watch posted, he said it was a gen. What made me think it was a rep was the forum we are currently on. I am a newbie member who doesn’t have the eye for reps vs. gens yet - I assume most watches on the Replica Watch Info forum are reps, when a gen is posted it’s tough to know without help from other members.

I think sukwonee has a point of there being nothing wrong with asking who makes a watch / if it’s a gen. Not everybody can tell the difference. I’m sure you were a new member at some point too.

Keeping the forums fun without shooting down the newbies will keep members active, if the news guys stick around they become contributors and part of the community. Ive really enjoyed being part of this forum and discussion.
So yeah if you could not ban me, that would be great.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RPointl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/21
Netherlands
I guess I really really like Daytonas!
This is my latest, thanks p0pperini

I love this watch, especially the dial and combination with the strap. I intend to make this a project. I ordered the same watch, but BP changed the dial unfortunately, to an IMO inferior one.
I want to switch the dial from this watch over to the newly ordered watch (both BP) and have the movement serviced as well.
Any recommendations for a watchmaker in the Netherlands by fellow Dutchies?