• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 3rd -9th June 2019

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
f09ebf7c3d8b8cb592ad28c45dbcc8d6.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Wow Dave, Exactly how many watches do you have? I never see the same one twice! What a collection!

hey, KJ! Well, I've really been collecting both reps and gens seriously for about the past ten years & wifey says I have "too many" watches; I say: "I don't have all that I'd LOVE to have. I'm both proud and embarrassed to say that IN TOTO, I have about 125+ watches & do try to wear as many as I can --although I am partial to several gens and reps. I take a type of "comfort" knowing that some members have collections that DWARF mine. Really, it's just "therapeutic." Yeah, THAT'S the reason !! I'm sticking with that! heh!

dave

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
hey, KJ! Well, I've really been collecting both reps and gens seriously for about the past ten years & wifey says I have "too many" watches; I say: "I don't have all that I'd LOVE to have. I'm both proud and embarrassed to say that IN TOTO, I have about 125+ watches & do try to wear as many as I can --although I am partial to several gens and reps. I take a type of "comfort" knowing that some members have collections that DWARF mine. Really, it's just "therapeutic." Yeah, THAT'S the reason !! I'm sticking with that! heh!

dave

Haha, I hear ya about the therapeutic part bro! It really is!

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
6af02e1df4b8b53bb5c7d60a55fe0354.jpg

Good night,
See y’all in next weeks thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Streetiq

3/11/16
beautiful compliments, where did you get it?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
It took a lot of time, patience and sourcing work, but finally found the right timing, price and condition :)

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Thank you man! :) there you go:
VgmrAo.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

That really is stunning, congrats on sourcing a pristine example! Love the case on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Streetiq