• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 18th - 24th May 2020

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi Gang!

This is a special OMEGA CHRONO w/ Pumpkin bezel, which I purchased quite a number of years ago from the legendary TD and rep maestro Robert James (I believe his last name was James; I'm relying on my fallible memory). As the old timers on RWG and RWI should know, Robert, as he was called, was quite the colorful dealer & site legend. Way back then, I lusted after this watch & going through Robert's website. found it for me & was very supportive after the sale when I had a few questions. I wear this chronograph once in a blue moon because it contains warm memories of MR. ROBERT. He died suddenly shortly after this sale & felt bad because I never had the chance to tell him how I felt & how valuable a member he was to all. Chrono is quartz powered & the only moving hand is the chronograph when activated. dave:

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
XUQ7v.jpg

XUp31.jpg

XUBrK.jpg

Good watch; Nice puppies!

dave

Reactions: frankfrank

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
Celebrating the finding of a very rare record by my favorite old band. Only sold in Japan in the 1970’s for a very limited time and quantity. A record where they sing Japanese songs in Spanish AND Japanese.

a804e70333d8e5cb62e08944aec02bae.jpg

dc948f5193e5e9e9e19d3ad726a64cc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious which Band and Song??

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Tommy Wiseau

Renowned Member
13/3/11
The Room
Thanks maxlex! It was a fun and slightly daunting project, but it did come out really different. For adding the layers, there is one area around the 10 o clock that I'd like to create a crater like effect with the paint. I'm going to practice on paper before I commence on the dial.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

SmartFox

I'm Pretty Popular
11/10/16
🇪🇺
Steelfish was for me the ugliest Breitling.
Now I am thinking to buy gen crystal and gen bracelet for it. ​Times are changing :)
​​​​​
XBPMW.jpg

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Just curious which Band and Song??

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

It's a Mexican Bolero trio band, Los Panchos.

It's a whole album filled with Japanese songs translated into Spanish. Most of them are sung half in Japanse and half Spanish.

Reactions: KJ2020