• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 18th - 24th March 2019

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
​​​​​​No mess, and it seems to take just seconds to minutes, depending on what you want to achieve. Check this:
https://atgvintagewatches.com/atg-vi...discovery.html

Wow, this is amazing, look at what one guy achieved starting with a black insert. Another guy put his WHOLE WATCH face down on the stove burner at full power for 5 minutes! Whaaat?

VzOrid.jpg

Reactions: Oris and C Master

CaliCat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
OK, now this is perfect, only question is how many tries will it take? One MINUTE bake time!

If you can get your hands on a few inserts from ebay, just give it a try. I'm assuming it might also be due to the colors used by the manufacturer. The guys over there wrote that they just put it on the stove and could basically watch the color change within seconds.

Reactions: KJ2020

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
OK, now this is perfect, only question is how many tries will it take? One MINUTE bake time!

VzOBJZ.jpg

The pearl still intact after that heat!!!!!!!!!
I really cannot believe that
Something is cooking or not?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The pearl still intact after that heat!!!!!!!!!
I really cannot believe that
Something is cooking or not?

Yes, many were just left on. I'm going to experiment with this, I will be taking the pearl off though!

Reactions: maxlex

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
Yes, many were just left on. I'm going to experiment with this, I will be taking the pearl off though!

I wonder how high the temp must be
If it is above 90 degree celcius I guess there will be a serious problem with the paint
And something whispers in my ear that the Vietnamese craftsmen are up to make these dials which are no doubt beautiful
But who am I?

Reactions: KJ2020