• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extremely dissapointed

officialamara

Horology Curious
30/4/13
im sorry ! as im new to this forum and watch thing. thank you.

#1 Patience, #2, it depends on what you're asking. You may be asking nick-pick questions that no TDs would answer. As for your tracking, it could be in your hand and still have a non-active tracking number.

I'm going to step back so I don't get hit with any pieces from the hammer...
im not going to report anyone im not rat to do that i just got worried thats it he got back to me , and sorry guys for this please forgive as im new on this forum and i dont know how it all works. thanks again.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
shit man,
i got shock and laughing at the same time when reading about gonna report when u got back home.
LOLOLOL.

Gdluck for u my friend.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
im not going to report anyone im not rat to do that i just got worried thats it he got back to me , and sorry guys for this please forgive as im new on this forum and i dont know how it all works. thanks again.

Oh... And welcome
8y4ygu9e.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
And we wonder why most dealers don't accept PayPal anymore:facepalm:

Azael

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/13
PayPal is extremely convenient for us "Noobs". Please don't let these two slap shots give all of us a bad name. Some of us wait patiently and have the ability to read the information that is plastered all over these forums on how to conduct business...

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
PayPal is extremely convenient for us "Noobs". Please don't let these two slap shots give all of us a bad name. Some of us wait patiently and have the ability to read the information that is plastered all over these forums on how to conduct business...

The fact that you said this, you don't belongs to the "noobish noob" group. And both of us know who are the "noobish noob" noobs. Hahaha

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Why do we even give these stupid ****sses chance after chance ?????? Bottom line READ FIRST !!!!!! You know what type of place this is and still you fools want to not pay attention to what the mods tell you , god damn man as a newbie you first read the guidelines on this and any other forum about the do's and dont's of paypal . I SAY STRAIGHT UP BAN HIS *SS!!!! :beatahorse:

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Hell , let me drop 350 to 500 on a item and a fool like this comes along and causes my funds to get frozen and cant get it back. like fred sanford says " you big ol dummy"!!!!!!:beatahorse:

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
The funny part is that the 3 days included the weekend. Lol. Even Amazon Prime isn't that fast.

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Honestly what should happen is ban these guys for at least a month from the forum and let them go through the withdrawals of buying a watch . Drooling at the mouth and the shakes. :thud:

D

d4m.test

Angus seems to have set up pretty good PayPal guidelines. All TDs should enact similar rules

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Read the rules

PayPal for tenured members only......this isn't the first time a noob:spank: nearly fcuked it up:spank: for EVERYBODY...:spank::spank:

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
Problem with banning them for a period is that they will order watches from ourTDs and still open PP disputes like asshats. At least here someone can talk some sense into them. I think what Angus has going with his PP is a great start

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Problem with banning them for a period is that they will order watches from ourTDs and still open PP disputes like asshats. At least here someone can talk some sense into them. I think what Angus has going with his PP is a great start

Andrew is also onto a good thing with his setup....

Industrious men, our dealers, aren't they just!