• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Extraordinary Super Mega Franken GMT 126710 BLRO Pepsi 3285!! Shining Beauty 🔴🔵

danix84

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
13/3/16
About
Super Mega Franken 126710 BLRO PEPSI DD3285
Willing to Ship to?
EU/WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal FF, Revolut, Wise
Movement Details?
DD3285
Piece Origin?
Assembled using gen parts + watch from TD
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Like new
Why Are You Selling?
Need funds :(
Asking Price?
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Kilowattore
Shipping Costs?
50 euro
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello Guys,

I'm offering this amazing watch for sale, a creation I consider almost sacred. It's a build that's nearly impossible to reproduce because of the rarity of its components.
I recently added a new genuine ceramic insert, which is shiny and flawless.

This may very well be the first Pepsi Full Franken model available with the new 3285 clone movement and a gen dial.
This unique timepiece stands out featuring all original parts with the exception of the case, movement, and bracelet.
Majority of the components were brand new and sealed in their original packaging, ensuring pristine condition.
Every detail has been carefully curated to exude elegance and precision:

• The bracelet has undergone an extensive cleaning process using ultrasonic technology, followed by a polishing treatment that renders it softer and less angular. Additionally, the application of Rolex brushes has imbued each individual link with a rich amber hue, reminiscent of the patina found on originals.
  • The Reahut has been polished.
  • I sourced a clasp without the common engraving error " Steel Inox"

Just take a look at the photos to understand the level achieved. 🌟

⌚Specifications and breakdown:

• Clean v3 base - 600 euro
  • Gen rare 126710 Used rolex dial - 2200 euro ;
  • Gen hands (blistered) - 650 euro;
  • Gen Crystal + Gen gasket (blistered) - 375 euro;
  • Gen Crystal ring (blistered) - 400 euro;
  • Gen click spring (blistered) - 150 euro;
  • Gen blistered Hyrtel Ring - 50 euro;
  • Gen Mk4 pepsi ceramic insert + gen bezel (blistered) - 3000 euro;
  • Gen Retaining ring - 200 euro;
  • Gen crown (blistered) - 200 euro;
  • Gen Tube (blistered) - 150 euro
  • Gen Data Wheel (blistered) - 220 euro;
  • Rehaut polishing - 50 euro ;
  • Clean jubilee reworked and polished ( it shine like the gen and feels smooth) - 180 euro;
  • Changed the clasp with the one with Steelinox without space - 100 euro;
  • New clone movement DD3285
Total 8.525 euro

To this price, you need to add the cost of assembly and waterproof testing (200 euro)

▶️ Total Discounted --> 7.900 euro ◀️

📸 Here below is a series of photos taken with a high-resolution DSLR camera, so you can admire every detail.

📹 Video demonstration and bezel rotation test (superb!)

I invite you to notice how the color of the bezel changes depending on the different lights, from dark colors to almost purple. IRREPLICABLE!

🖼️ Other Pictures

KYBG64.jpeg

KYBFAj.jpeg

📦I ship worldwide with DHL or UPS express courier (delivery in 2-3 days maximum).
In Europe, I can also insure for the full amount.
Local pickup is possible.

I'm Not responsible for block customs. Returned are not accepted.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Here is a list of my sales on the forum:

Fusible

5/5/22
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: danix84

TerryRobot

13/9/15
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

MFK100

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK

Reactions: mt666tm

lllllllll

“Time is the wisest counsellor of all”
4/2/23
DEATH

danix84

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
13/3/16

gdh1r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
28/12/18
London

danix84

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
13/3/16

Reactions: bunny123

danix84

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
13/3/16

danix84

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
13/3/16

danix84

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
13/3/16

Reactions: jdt7391

danix84

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
13/3/16