• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extend the time of National Day holiday discount

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

From the Oct 1th to 7th is the National Day holiday,so I back to my hometown to stay with my grandparents for the holiday,
I posted the National Day discount,took my notebook back to my hometown also,so I thought I can reply emails everyday still in the holiday,

but caused by the temperature fell sharply in my hometown,my daughter caught a badly cold on Oct 2th,so I have to took her to the hospital everyday in the holiday,and need take care of her,so I didn't have time to reply emails in time in the holiday,caused by the COVID-19 control policies,I back to GuangZhou until last night,

now,I back to GuangZhou already,my daughter feel better already,
so I can work normally from now,I can reply emails in time again from now,

I saw many customers send me emails about the watches's discount in the holiday,I will use 1~2 days to reply all emails from Oct 1th to 10th,
so for these customers who send me emails in these 10 days,if they want to order those watches from me still,I can give them this discount still,

I will extend the discount for a week too,from Oct 10th to 16th,

I mean this discount below,

so from Oct 10th to 16th,still have this discount,it's effective still,

so if you had send me emails from Oct 1th to 10th which I didn't reply you in time,
if you see this thread,please resend me a new email to remind me,thank you,

or I will reply you asap too,

my email is [email protected]

real sorry for reply you late to let you worried when I was in the holiday.

Regards
Lucy

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
I'm glad your daughter is feeling better, thank you for the update.

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Hi Friends,

From the Oct 1th to 7th is the National Day holiday,so I back to my hometown to stay with my grandparents for the holiday,
I posted the National Day discount,took my notebook back to my hometown also,so I thought I can reply emails everyday still in the holiday,

but caused by the temperature fell sharply in my hometown,my daughter caught a badly cold on Oct 2th,so I have to took her to the hospital everyday in the holiday,and need take care of her,so I didn't have time to reply emails in time in the holiday,caused by the COVID-19 control policies,I back to GuangZhou until last night,

now,I back to GuangZhou already,my daughter feel better already,
so I can work normally from now,I can reply emails in time again from now,

I saw many customers send me emails about the watches's discount in the holiday,I will use 1~2 days to reply all emails from Oct 1th to 10th,
so for these customers who send me emails in these 10 days,if they want to order those watches from me still,I can give them this discount still,

I will extend the discount for a week too,from Oct 10th to 16th,

I mean this discount below,

so from Oct 10th to 16th,still have this discount,it's effective still,

so if you had send me emails from Oct 1th to 10th which I didn't reply you in time,
if you see this thread,please resend me a new email to remind me,thank you,

or I will reply you asap too,

my email is [email protected]

real sorry for reply you late to let you worried when I was in the holiday.

Regards
Lucy
I'm happy to see that your daughter is ok. I've sent you an email today regarding the Day Date and Daytona. Hoping to get it before December.