• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The biggest discount from Lucy so far and special offers for some VSF's hot watches!!!(ONLY FOR THE NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAY)

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

From Oct 1th to 7th is the National Day holiday in China,a important holiday in China,
to thank my customers for their support always,I decide to post some discount for the holiday this time,
and post some special offers for some VSF's hot watches too,

for my customers who order watches in these 7 days(from Oct 1th to 7th),I can give them 10% discount for any watch,
but for single watch,the biggest discount is $50,

so if a watch is within $500,I will give 10% discount for that watch,
for a watch which more than $500,I will give $50 discount for that watch,

I feel I have more than 5 years didn't post any discount in RWI already,
many years ago,the biggest discount I gave was the $30 Christmas discount,

it's because the police raided the market more strictly in recent years than before,
so send watch back to change or deal with QC problems are more trouble than before,
for each watch,before send it out,I need pay service fee to my watchsmith to clean dust,adjust the movement,deal with other QC problems if it have,
I did more work on a watch before send it out,just want to make it better and better before send it out,
so I didn't give discount to my customers in recent years,but I got their supports still,

I think I can give them better QC and test is the reason which my customers like and chosen order from me,

so I want to give some discounts to the customers who support me too,

so this time,maybe my discount is not the best still if compare with other dealers,but it's the best I can do for you,
my customers chosen order from me is not because of my price or discount too,

so ok,even give this National Day discount,I wil do the same QC and test work on these watches still,so don't worry,

for VSF's special offers,I am thinking to post 3 different VSF's watches every week for special offers,

if you like and want any watch from VSF,you can leave the watch's name under this thread,
if many memers want the same watch from VSF,I will post special offer of that watch on next week,

VSF's situation is much better now already,they can release watches once time a week now,so after order,I can get their watches for you soon,

so ok,for this first week,from Oct 1th to 7th,
these are three of VSF's watches on special offers,

1,Rolex,126610 LV,it's $508,

2,Omega,Aqua Terra 150M Master Chronometers green dial,SS bracelet+rubber strap together,it's $398,

3,PAM 904,it's $348,

if you like any of them,or any other watches with these discount,
please send me emails asap,

my email is [email protected]

I can get almost all watches in the market if they are in stock,I have very good relationship with all big factories too,
so just tell me which ones you like and want,I will check and confirm for you,thank you,

I back to my hometown for the holiday to stay with my family this time,but I took my laptop computer back with me,
so I can reply you in time still on the holiday,for the orders you placed on the holiday,I will order and get them for you after the holiday.

Best Regards
Lucy