• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Exporer 1 and Datejust from Josh

MJ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/07

Two beauties received from Josh. The Ladies Datejust has solid gold bezel, midlinks, and crown. The Explorer 1 is simple and elegant. Both have Swiss ETA movements.

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
nice watches...

how do those gold color stand out against the gen rolex ..???

Does the gold look reasonable well.??? I may get one for my girlfriend.!

MJ

16/3/07
I haven't compared it to a gen yet. I'm thinking the gen has a darker color (18k) gold. This was sold to me as 18k, but i'm a bit skeptical.

pacs man

Known Member
22/4/07
Both are very nice, but the Explorer is a particular favorite of mine. I would love that with a date window and cyclops, that's my fantasy watch.

DuDro

3/8/06
Nice looking Explorer I...

How are the edges on this one? I've owned one of these in the past, but the edges were a little sharp. Please advise...Thanks!

vmena

9/4/06
MJ said:
I haven't compared it to a gen yet. I'm thinking the gen has a darker color (18k) gold. This was sold to me as 18k, but i'm a bit skeptical.

Then..., is this the very very expensive 18K model from Josh?

MJ

16/3/07
The edges are just fine on the Explorer. No problems at all. Feels perfect. After wearing bezel watches for so long (GMT's, etc) this one feels so light on the wrist it's unreal. I love it.

Yes, the Lady Datejust has solid gold bezel, midlinks, and crown. $650 from Josh.

treeman

9/4/07
pacs man said:
Both are very nice, but the Explorer is a particular favorite of mine. I would love that with a date window and cyclops, that's my fantasy watch.

Put an oyster band on something like this and you would be pretty close to your dream ;) ...

W1747.jpg

pacs man

Known Member
22/4/07
treeman said:
pacs man said:

Put an oyster band on something like this and you would be pretty close to your dream ;) ...

W1747.jpg

Close, but I'd want the Mercedes hands too.