• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

excellent TD!!!

bentoboi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/11
my 1st rep,PAM 243 v2 noob, 1st time from tony , very impressive, lighting fast response, down to earth honest, and also tony is very accommodating-he replies all my mails, QC pictures delivered on the very next day after payment.

j_khandker

Horology Curious
20/5/09
Tony is well ..... TONY

Me and my brother collectively have dealt with many TD from this site and from RG as well.

Our last TD was Tony - orderd a Chopard MM GT XL CHORONO Limited In Grey and a PAM 111N V3

Waiting for the watch as we speak ...

The conversation and response time with Tony is amazing - only on one occasion he went over the 24 hour marker to give us a response - very accomodating .... As a new TD on RWI - i think he is on the right track for a longlasting relations with the moderators and the forum members

Hope you enjoy your watch

TONY - I am sure the product you are going to deliever will be awesome as your prompt service

:canuck:

zorbass

Known Member
27/8/12
Tony is my favorite reputable dealer.
From him I have 3 of my best watches.
- Montblanc Star Chrono GMT 100th Anniv SS Black (best market price)
-Breitling Avenger Skyland, Chrono V2 Ultimate Blue
-Milguass Rolex SS-Blk (Green Sapphire).
and certainly before the end of the year will fall next.

maleth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/1/11
Yeah, I have achieved perfect communication plus a great Skyland from Tony....thumbs up for da man...

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Now where is Tony. Witch TD is he?

edwinkx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/12
lol bro which forum r u reading this from? u are in his review sub forum man!