• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excellent Service from Joshua at perfect Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyB

Horology Curious
2/6/09
I think everyone knows that Joshua at Perfect Clones is an excellent, trusted dealer that cares about his customers and provides service after the sale when needed. Nothing has changed in this economic downturn, Josh is still doing it better than the rest.

I recently had a minor problem with a watch I bought from him last summer. I didn't expect he'd be able to help. Instead, Joshua took care of everything, and the communication was stellar. I was informed through it all. You get to be #1 by being very good. You stay #1 by being the best.

Thank you again, Joshua.

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Not my dealer of choice Joey for reasons most people here will know. I'm glad the issue was resolved to your satisfaction, people here may give you an opinion on him but at the end of the day it's your choice...

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
idog.jpg

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Were glad you support him,, but this forum doesnt. He was removed for many many reasons..
He does not have a review section here for a reason. General Replica Watch Discussion would not be the place for one either.

Enjoy your watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.