• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EWF New Releases: 2020 Subbies - 1266xx Lineup

kevBquick

9/10/18
I know it’s been discussed so long but a factory releasing claimed 904 at this price it’s a revealing thing IMO.. that’s why I made that point.

well honestly the stats have changed. it was released and I made mention of it in a different thread.
details on trusty said in the description that it was 316L and the picture had a sticker of 904L. price is also reflective of the factory.
at first it just said small factory a day ago. now its different....its had a name. thing is we see 904L sticker and we think it. i've also been
under the impression its just a sticker and people just buy into the whole thing....well good for you. after the puretime results we can see its rarely used.

This is not 904L. the description also read 41mm and now its 40mm...but these are the 2020 models which are all 41mm. kind of had this discussion with KJ
in a thread i created. wait till the proper factories do a proper model and you will see the 488 - 530 price tags. but they will be moderately accurate.
I'll even buy a blueberry to kick it off and compare and give feedback. But i'm under no illusion that its 904L.

and this is 316 as it was originally stated...but now the description matches a sticker. they are making a killing off these watches plain and simple.
and it will tolerate it just like the gen market. HULK has gone up to 18k and I saw some idiot wanting 19k today. for a simple sub, just becasue its
discontinued. well all 40mm are, its 41 now. big deal.

we pay and they produce. and we pay again. noob for a timebomb pepsi is the highest in the land. but i can't justify buying for an insert.
if someone wants to make me a pepsi with a noob insert and clone movement on jubilee...i'm 100% in. I can build cars but i can't do it with watches.
maybe its a patients thing.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
The price tells you everything- RUN!

ZKJxQP.gif

Not only are you master of watches, but photoshop as well! Always impressing me KJ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
well honestly the stats have changed. it was released and I made mention of it in a different thread.
details on trusty said in the description that it was 316L and the picture had a sticker of 904L. price is also reflective of the factory.
at first it just said small factory a day ago. now its different....its had a name. thing is we see 904L sticker and we think it. i've also been
under the impression its just a sticker and people just buy into the whole thing....well good for you. after the puretime results we can see its rarely used.

This is not 904L. the description also read 41mm and now its 40mm...but these are the 2020 models which are all 41mm. kind of had this discussion with KJ
in a thread i created. wait till the proper factories do a proper model and you will see the 488 - 530 price tags. but they will be moderately accurate.
I'll even buy a blueberry to kick it off and compare and give feedback. But i'm under no illusion that its 904L.

and this is 316 as it was originally stated...but now the description matches a sticker. they are making a killing off these watches plain and simple.
and it will tolerate it just like the gen market. HULK has gone up to 18k and I saw some idiot wanting 19k today. for a simple sub, just becasue its
discontinued. well all 40mm are, its 41 now. big deal.

we pay and they produce. and we pay again. noob for a timebomb pepsi is the highest in the land. but i can't justify buying for an insert.
if someone wants to make me a pepsi with a noob insert and clone movement on jubilee...i'm 100% in. I can build cars but i can't do it with watches.
maybe its a patients thing.
I'm hoping it doesn't get that high of a price. Let's not encourage $480+ prices for subbies haha! Hopefully VSF will have something for $428 like their 116610LN!

But you're absolutely spot on about everything here!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020