• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Everything went fine!

Abigail

Looking Around
1/1/20
I ordered and prepaid a ZZF V2 Submariner from Jtime. It happened that my payment went right in the period of chinese new year when nobody worked for weeks. Afterwards my order got hampered by Covid19 trouble. However finally I received qc pictures and some days later the watch. Perfect! I am satisfied. I will buy with Li again!

Alan2411

Horology Curious
19/5/20
planing to go for ZZF V2S. anyone knows what is the difference between V2 and V2S? looks like its a best HULK as of now. little worried about A3135 but latest versions do not have A2824. Anyway hope they are getting better with movements too.

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
planing to go for ZZF V2S. anyone knows what is the difference between V2 and V2S? looks like its a best HULK as of now. little worried about A3135 but latest versions do not have A2824. Anyway hope they are getting better with movements too.

Congrats ! Wristshots ?? :)
Li should be able to tell you everything about the reps youre after. Try a sub forum of not.

Alan2411

Horology Curious
19/5/20
HULK has been shipped. As soon as i get will share some nicely made pics mate

SniParr88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/17
Jtime is atop service. It took 20 days from placing my order to recieveing my watch. I would highly recommend Li and Lana. I love my daytona.