• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Europe PAW - Chopard Mille Miglia GTXL *jet engine rotor*

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Wow, that was a nice journey, thx for sharing :)

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
excellent post, mate :)

It was truly a great day.
This was the second time I met a good forum buddy in real life, and for the second time I saw that the people here are genuine and real friends.
sol buddy, we will meet again soon, I don't doubt it!
(sol is a great guy despite that he tried to lock me in the bathroom and ban someone on RWI from my useraccount....he was mumbeling something about trail...something) ;) Always remember to log out if you have staffers from other fora around your house :lol:

The future project with this watch is having it forwarded to Kinckaidk (AKA kinky MOFO)
I won't waste money on postage though. He will have to come to Copenhagen to pick it up, and the postage money will be spent on BREW!

Pics of the choppy to follow........

jodama

Known Member
1/9/10
Seems like people from Scandinavia always have style :popcorn:

I like it !

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Very nice pics, thanks a LOT for sharing!!

I hope we'll manage to organize another European GTG so we have the chance to all spend some time together. :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Good Lord, is that thing still out there? :)

Memo to self: Ban Solks

KinCaidk

Known Member
13/12/08
excellent post, mate :)

It was truly a great day.
This was the second time I met a good forum buddy in real life, and for the second time I saw that the people here are genuine and real friends.
sol buddy, we will meet again soon, I don't doubt it!
(sol is a great guy despite that he tried to lock me in the bathroom and ban someone on RWI from my useraccount....he was mumbeling something about trail...something) ;) Always remember to log out if you have staffers from other fora around your house :lol:

The future project with this watch is having it forwarded to Kinckaidk (AKA kinky MOFO)
I won't waste money on postage though. He will have to come to Copenhagen to pick it up, and the postage money will be spent on BREW!

Pics of the choppy to follow........

I'll be there!!

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Nice pics, looked like you had a great time :) and
Denmark does look as depressing as Germany in January.

I somehow always thought of Sol having a white beard, a little like Santa... :facepalm:

And Trk, don´t forget to pass on the watch someday...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Good question, fess up, who has it?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
We let kink have the PAW? :facepalm:
Has it burst into flames yet? Please tell me has no access to a caseback opener? :lol: