• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[EU] Stone Island "David Light TC Micro Pile" Jacket from busystone

inox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER
About
/
Willing to Ship to?
ER
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal FF
Piece Origin?
USD190
Why Are You Selling?
Doesn't fit. XXL is more like XL
Asking Price?
€170
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Shipping Costs?
Germany free, other depends on courier and country
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Selling my brandnew, never worn SI David Light jacket. Top quality from busystone. In my opinion NWBIG. Sell it because size XXL doesn't fit. It's more like XL. Ordered already 3XL at busystone.
Comes with SI poly bag.
Risk on buyer once it leaves my hands its up to the shipping gods. Although ill pack bombproof as usual!

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

Jafar

Horology Curious
17/8/12
EU

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

Reactions: Jafar

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER

inox

Supporter
Certified
2/8/23
GER