• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] [EU] Rolex 1680 (white) by Kilowattore!

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
About
[EU] Rolex 1680 (white) by Kilowattore!
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F and Crypto
Movement Details?
Asian clone 2836
Piece Origin?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/eu-vintage-rolex-1680-white-sub.10965080/
Warranty Provided?
3 months left
Item Condition?
vintage and used designed
Why Are You Selling?
got my 1680 Genstein
Asking Price?
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave (by 02.03.2024)
Shipping Costs?
7 EUR [GER] | 17 EUR [EU]
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

For sale is my extremely nice modded Rolex 1680 (by kilowattore). The color combination of the white lumed dial and the aged insert is just awesome. The only reason why I am parting from this, is because I reveived my genstein 1680 and need to recoup some funds.

I copy/paste the cost breakdown and modding process from kilowattores thread:

The watch is based on a JKF donor watch which has been completely disassembled, reshaped and refinished. Lug holes have been drilled to accept fat springbars and crown guards have been slimmed. Besides I installed a new Sternkreuz 25-127 plexi and a complete vietnam bezel assembly. To finish it up I aged the datewheel, relumed cartel hands to match the vietnam dial which has been resized to fit cartel case and refinihsed by me as well.
The watch comes with both vietnam and cartel bezel inserts, both aged by me.

Full parts list:
Cartel donor watch with asian 2836 movement 280
Vietnam dial 250
Vietnam bezel 180
Sternkreuz 25-127 plexi 30
Athaya crown and tube 50
Raffles dwo 30
Fat springbars 10
Work 180
--------------

Total 1.010 euro

my price: 980 EUR + shipping

Pictures:

I forgot to show the addional cartel insert and the extra link:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: weathermanGTS

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Joshuamodi

Horology Curious
11/1/24

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK

Reactions: Caboose