• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EMPTY PARCEL from InTime

kernowbhoy

Horology Curious
7/9/10
I have ordered a watch from InTime and all was well, order no. received, QC shots and tracking no., all quickly.
Today, the parcel arrived, posted in the UK, via MPAY but the parcel was EMPTY !
I have immediately written to InTime and await a reply.
Has anyone else in the UK had this experience ?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
So the package was light as an empty box when you received it, no signs of customs opening it

Reactions: kernowbhoy

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk History

mattmcgarnsy

Alea iacta est
26/5/23
UK
Had the parcel been opened by anyone? Did customs open it? If they did in the UK they wrap it back up with UK Border Force tape.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
What the heck?! As far I know, there should some wight information on the stickers, the carrier charged accordingly, so they must check the weight of the packing before accepting and shipped to you; maybe this would be a good point to look?

kernowbhoy

Horology Curious
7/9/10
Thanks for all the replies. Package was posted from Birmingham, MPAY -UK Warehouse, by tracked 48 Royal Mail. Weight on label 260g.
Package was well wrapped and taped. I assume that it was sent to this MPAY in Birmingham and from them to me.
Customer reference is the order no. I got from InTime, and the tracking no. also.

<pictures removed as they show your name & address - you should be more careful with personal data!>

Last edited by a moderator:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I always make a video of inspecting and opening packages. Recently I got a bunch of staples instead of a case! Shit happens.
This.

Unboxing video.

I do this for all online orders, not only here.

Over the years have had to rely on them only a couple of times from many many orders.

Pictures are worthless tbh.

Pipicu

Supporter
Certified
2/6/22
Germany
A friend of mine once had a watch delivered to him and the package arrived empty. There was no sign of customs opening the package. I assume that the courier may have stolen the watch as he could see through the declaration what the contents of the package was.
Since then I always make videos when opening the package of uninsured packages.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Honestly the way dealers make the package you can immediately tell if the package has been opened, the weight also of an empty package will be like a feather

You should had made an unpacking video, now its done deal

Pipicu

Supporter
Certified
2/6/22
Germany
Honestly the way dealers make the package you can immediately tell if the package has been opened, the weight also of an empty package will be like a feather

You should had made an unpacking video, now its done deal

I wouldnt have made a video aswell if it didnt happen to my friend tbh. I never thought about it since it never happened to me.

I still hope that he is able to resolve the problem but the chances are probably quite low since the shipping company doesnt care (especially on reps).

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
(I use a different TD who also uses this MPAY place just recently to send on their items).
This post has made me a little wary. :(
- This is the second UK package I've seen have it's contents emptied at some stage in as many weeks. :O

Last edited:

Skay

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/7/19
Out of curiosity - What watch did you order?