• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Emergency about me and situation about the factories/market

OverAfton

Certified
I have never ordered anything from you Lucy (almost did—-but didnt buy anything)
But I always—ALWAYS— hear how good you are to your buyers and how much you care about them.
Now I think they all want to take care of YOU!!! But they cannot, but they want you to take care of yourself right now.
Take this time to recharge if you can…sometimes we are more tired than we really know.
Peace!

• Love
Reactions: P..DR..D

AFC1886

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/23
East Coast USA
Condolences, hopefully things get better for you, sounds like you have been having a terrible time lately. Stay positive.

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Hi Lucy,
Condoléances for you and your family !
I need to know if this email is available or not
[email protected]
take care of you

Kindly

PS: please take care about my new order 21/06/23 😉, thanks

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hi Lucy,
Condoléances for you and your family !
I need to know if this email is available or not
[email protected]
take care of you

Kindly
The only email she uses is:

[email protected]

Ignore all others.

Reactions: Evilspell

stuxnet

31/3/21
I am so sorry for your loss Lucy. I hope you and your family feel better in these difficult times. Take good care of you.

Xlsander

14/11/20
has anyone heard from lucy again? I have not in several weeks, sent numerous emails and got zero responses. I am yet waiting for a paid watch to be shipped, and starting to get worried after such a long time of radio silence, hopefully she'll resurface soon, and just in case i wanted to ask around here if anyone knew anything?

Reactions: Hamdy18

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Mate,
Here a link about Lucy

Reactions: Xlsander

Monique00300

Looking Around
19/9/20
has anyone heard from lucy again? I have not in several weeks, sent numerous emails and got zero responses. I am yet waiting for a paid watch to be shipped, and starting to get worried after such a long time of radio silence, hopefully she'll resurface soon, and just in case i wanted to ask around here if anyone knew anything?
Talk about radio silence-- I made my payment to Lucy APRIL 18th!!! Haven't heard a word since--nada!! I have sent numerous emails just to get a word on something, and I am totally in the dark. After the first month of not hearing anything, I wasn't concerned bc of her unfortunate circumstance. After the 2nd month, my patience started run out. Now that I'm on month 3, I'm annoyed to say the least. An update would be nice....

Reactions: Hamdy18

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Talk about radio silence-- I made my payment to Lucy APRIL 18th!!! Haven't heard a word since--nada!! I have sent numerous emails just to get a word on something, and I am totally in the dark. After the first month of not hearing anything, I wasn't concerned bc of her unfortunate circumstance. After the 2nd month, my patience started run out. Now that I'm on month 3, I'm annoyed to say the least. An update would be nice....
Hi and somehow welcome to RWI, even if you've been a member since 2020.

Open a helpdesk ticket.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: j21 and Evilspell

Monique00300

Looking Around
19/9/20
Hi and somehow welcome to RWI, even if you've been a member since 2020.

Open a helpdesk ticket.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.
Thank you for the info... I just thought I would share my experience with Lucy this time around. No need to open a "help desk ticket" as I have ordered from her in the past. Just wanted to let a fellow member know they are not alone in the radio silence.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
The only email she uses is:

[email protected]

Ignore all others.
Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Hamdy18

28/6/23
Saudi arabia
She replied to me with QC pics last tuesday for all 3 watches i bought from her but went silent again as i emailed her back but she never responded and still waiting her.

DANforty

Known Member
5/9/16
Has anyone heard from Lucy?? Gone silent on me again waiting to hear back from four watches I've paid for??

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Has anyone heard from Lucy?? Gone silent on me again waiting to hear back from four watches I've paid for??

Same for me, no news from her since i paid the watch 2/3 weeks :censored:

Don’t worry, guys. She's a one-man operation, notoriously slow and back-logged.

She'll eventually get to you and in the end, you will be rewarded with her outstanding service and superb quality of the timepiece in return for your patience!

Jayk44

23/4/20
France
Don’t worry, guys. She's a one-man operation, notoriously slow and back-logged.

She'll eventually get to you and in the end, you will be rewarded with her outstanding service and superb quality of the timepiece in return for your patience!
Hi !

yes she andwer me by email with a realy good QC Pics :)

Hope i'll get the watch soon :p

Reactions: eBoy

xairate

19/2/23
USA
Just an update,
I got my watches in mail
and man, was it worth the wait.
Lucy claims to have had a basic servicing and cleaning done of the insides.

Cheers.

Reactions: Karbon74