• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Emergency about me and situation about the factories/market

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Recently,I can't work well indeed,I am passing some very bad time now,
on the one hand,you all know that the situation of the market is not good recently,too many raids in the market,the market is passing the most terrible situation since 2021,

on the other hand,my grandma died,died a few hours ago,in fact,I back to my hometown a few days ago already,to see her one last time,
I stayed in the hospital with her in recent days,so I can't work well,according to our custom,my grandma's funeral is 5 days later,
so it means I need stay in my hometown for 5 days still,so in next days,maybe I can't work well still,but I will try my best to find 2~3 hours everyday to reply emails still,after her funeral over,I will back to GuangZhou at once,total back to work at once,

in recent days,my husband,my daughter and me,all caught a badly cold,all these bad things made me very tired,can't reply emails in time in these days,but I think next week,after my grandma's funeral over,after I back to GuangZhou,we all will recover then,so I can work better then,

real sorry about it,and hope you can understand,

about the market,
the raids happened everyday,very strictly,seized many dealers and factories already,all factories closed more than 10 days already now,

but VSF,Clean,GMF/BP,ZF/PPF,etc big factories,they accept orders still,they are safe still now,
maybe they will back to work and release watches again from next week,so don't worry,
they can release watches still,but will more slower than usual indeed,

a small good news also,I hired a good watchsmith who only work for me now,so from now,for the watches which pass my QC and test,
I can finish the rest work of it within 2 days,then send the watches out at once,

at before,my customers told me they like my QC and test,but for the order,they need wait for long time,
the delay is main caused by the watchsmith,because the watchsmith in the market is not only work for me,he worked for many dealers,
he worked in the market,if raids happened,he have to closed his office in the market also,so always have the delay,
but now,the new watchsmith of me worked in his home,so I can send my watches out faster now,

if you have ordered watches from me,please don't worry,after I back next week,I will finish your order and send watches to you asap,
if you want to order from me,please send me emails about the watches too,I will reply you asap,

I can give you my best QC and test,I can send watches out soon from now,and I can get all watches in the market still in this hard time if they are in stock,I will give you very good prices for the watches too,with very good discount.

my email is [email protected]

looking forward to hear from you via email.

Regards
Lucy

Last edited:

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Condolences during these difficult time. I’m so sorry this has all happened at once. Stay safe. Stay healthy.

🍁

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Sorry for your losss Lucy :(

Reactions: promax01

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sorry for your loss Lucy, you worry about yourself and your family. We understand and anyone who doesn't will have it explained to them by me using very small words, I will not tolerate anyone giving you a hard time about this. You take your time, do what you need to do to honour your grandmother and come back strong when you are ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

tacomn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
usa
Hello Lucy, very sorry to hear about your loss. Dealing with the passing of a loved one is never easy. On top of that you seem to be trying to juggle all this and work at once. My condolences to you and your family through this tough time. I am sure I speak for others as well, but I really appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your situation.

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
My condolences Lucy.
Take care of yourself and your family, that always comes first.

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Certified
26/1/21
My condolences goes out to you and your family Lucy. Thoughts and prayers 🙏🏼

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
my condolences to lucy and a lot of strength to get through all this well.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I am really very appreciate all of your condolences and concerns,really very touch me when I open this thread,
I can feel your support and understand,I am very glad that I am a part of RWI,

I thought I can find 2~3 hours to reply emails still in recent days,but in fact,I can't,
because many relatives and friends of my grandma came to mourn,so I have many things need deal with in recent days,

her funeral is over today,I want to stay with my father for 2 days,I can rest for 2 days also,I almost no sleep in the last few days,
two days later is the Dragon Boat Festival,it's a very important holiday in China,so I want to stay with my parents for this holiday this time,

I will back to GuangZhou and back to work normally on this weekend,
but from today,I can find a few hours to reply emails already,so just tell you my situation here,please don't worry,

thank you!

Best Regards
Lucy

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Stay safe Lucy. Family first. We’ll all be here when you’re ready to get back to work. Take all the time you need. Don’t worry about your customers: those who mind don’t matter; and those who matter don’t mind.

xairate

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/23
USA
Dear Lucy,
Please take care and stay safe and strong.
Time will pass and better days will be there.

Lots of love and care