• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EBay scammer trying to sell a replica Starbucks

Progollfer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/4/17
United Kingdom
Good evening guys and girls just been looking on EBay and someone from France has listed a vsf Starbucks with the serial Q66 for sale as gen,it really pisses me off 🤬they might be a member of our great forum I dont normally get involved but it just makes me mad 👍

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Good evening guys and girls just been looking on EBay and someone from France has listed a vsf Starbucks with the serial Q66 for sale as gen,it really pisses me off 🤬they might be a member of our great forum I dont normally get involved but it just makes me mad 👍
He's done it before and with the same wathc based on his feedback:

"Rolex Hulk he sold me was fake. Authorized Rolex dealer who received them from me for service determined this. When he returned it, he said he didn't know, but at the moment he is auctioning off the same watch (missing pearl) as an original with obviously fake service card from Rolex!"

Report him daily and send him a nice, polite message telling him his watch is a replica.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
If he’s sold a couple of hundred and half the people are satisfied customers he’s a regular timepiece gentlemen.

Progollfer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/4/17
United Kingdom
He's done it before and with the same wathc based on his feedback:

"Rolex Hulk he sold me was fake. Authorized Rolex dealer who received them from me for service determined this. When he returned it, he said he didn't know, but at the moment he is auctioning off the same watch (missing pearl) as an original with obviously fake service card from Rolex!"

Report him daily and send him a nice, polite message telling him his watch is a replica.
I just bet he’s a member on here 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: Rx4Time

Progollfer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/4/17
United Kingdom
Just had an email from eBay they have looked at it and they will remove the listing within 24hours so fingers crossed the winning bidder won’t lose their money now 🤔

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Maybe it is Anthony Farrer lol he is still trading after all lol 😂
I guarantee you he’s sold more reps than the trusted dealers here. He had a video and he had reopened in LA and they were acting like they were boxing up several watches and he slipped up. He barely glanced at a box as he passed it with several others and announced it was fake and they would send the client another one when they got it. First who has fake boxes laying around millions of dollars worth of watches? Secondly nobody can spot fake’s better than someone who is extremely familiar with them. That pos is way too knowledgeable in fakes not have owned a bunch of them. Just saying

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
These people are unreal, I cannot believe this kind of thing happens. Crazy thing is, it only takes one person to take the watch as genuine and then think nothing of it. Unreal

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Oh you guarantee that do you… okkkk
It’s just An old dumb country expression man. There’s sayings that bother me like that too. However I wouldn’t be surprised if one or two has passed through his hands.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Next time up, if you screenshot and capture the sellers name please (with all the pictures)

Then hopefully we can keep an eye and maybe get the actual seller removed.

Not sure what their policy is, but surely if they have multiple reports for different listings identified as counterfeit the seller can't just claim 'i didn't know'.

They should be shown the door.