• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Duke Jones

kenzie835

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/9/24
Was willing to give DJ a shout but couldnt tell me the problem with a Justin sub. I want to know a td knows what they are looking at

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME from the official RWI reception desk!

You are receiving this introduction because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or —for the first time(s)— elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in the aforementioned section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all relevant sticky threads. They contain important and essential information such as the forum rules! Most importantly the sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Please also take another look at this important sticky that you should already have seen after logging on for the first time:

This quick anti-fraud guide is essential if you are about to order from a dealer for the first time:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We will gladly help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

Reactions: Feefo

kenzie835

17/9/24
Da Vinci code? Or this is a CIA communication? City Hunter leaving XYZ on the board that kind?
I was simply trying to say - I was willing to test out duke Jones on the basis they could spot the immediate issues with a justin sub. They were unable to which is surprising given they want 5x the price of a gate shitter

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
What's a Justin sub?

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
I was simply trying to say - I was willing to test out duke Jones on the basis they could spot the immediate issues with a justin sub. They were unable to which is surprising given they want 5x the price of a gate shitter
I recommend sticking to the TDs you find here (y)

Duke Watches

26/2/24
Simply put, he came in and said he'd pick one of three or four TDs to take his order for up to $300. Then used a dhgate purchased shitter to test me to see if I knew anything about watches, I felt he was disrespectful to me, you are not my customer who am I to appraise you unless you pay for it, then he got annoyed and said I don't know anything about it, I said don't you know if I know anything about it if you pay for it. You'll see what happened later, he said he was going to go to RWI to expose me, unfortunately I can't post pictures here, but anyone interested in drama can contact me for the chat logs.

Duke Watches

26/2/24
Either that, or a bit too much alcohol 😅 After all, it is Saturday!
Simply put, he came in and said he'd pick one of three or four TDs to take his order for up to $300. Then used a dhgate purchased shitter to test me to see if I knew anything about watches, I felt he was disrespectful to me, you are not my customer who am I to appraise you unless you pay for it, then he got annoyed and said I don't know anything about it, I said don't you know if I know anything about it if you pay for it. You'll see what happened later, he said he was going to go to RWI to expose me.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Simply put, he came in and said he'd pick one of three or four TDs to take his order for up to $300. Then used a dhgate purchased shitter to test me to see if I knew anything about watches, I felt he was disrespectful to me, you are not my customer who am I to appraise you unless you pay for it, then he got annoyed and said I don't know anything about it, I said don't you know if I know anything about it if you pay for it. You'll see what happened later, he said he was going to go to RWI to expose me, unfortunately I can't post pictures here, but anyone interested in drama can contact me for the chat logs.
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Now this is interesting...

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
So was this post an intended burn?
Trying to "test" if DJ can be confused?
And then OP got confused himself about Justin, Jason or whatever?

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Reactions: TESLA760