• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dssd qc pictures

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
^^^ Look at this. A member with a low post count that has 100% understanding of what we are discussing here. Kudos to you sir. We need more members like you here. :cheers:

rep points for you !

I was wondering how I had rep points already, I guess it pays to spend almost a year reading and not posting. Now I just need to work on my reply speed since you guys managed almost an entire page before I even finished my post :p

:cheers:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I was wondering how I had rep points already, I guess it pays to spend almost a year reading and not posting. Now I just need to work on my reply speed since you guys managed almost an entire page before I even finished my post :p

Like I said, it's refreshing to read posts from people who get it ! :thumbsup:

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11

Rep points to you that you have the patience to spend your time reading and understand enough how this whole thing works.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
You don't see the bigger picture is all. People hold up there transactions waiting on public approval. Imagine if everyone did this with every purchase. The sellers would never mail any watches and would forever be waiting for someone to accept. And the reject level would be so high that it would not be profitable to sell watches. What's the answer for the seller. Stop giving QC pics there to much trouble. Then you as a buyer will have no idea if your getting something even remotely close to what you ordered.

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.
exactly Dave, and i pity the runner would have to get another piece for the buyer and another set of QC pics posted publicly for all to comment...like that new member said, QC pic is for himself not for public comment. I can't imagine how the dealers cope with this, kudos to them!

Great answer.
Thx
hay honestly that DSSD is lovely! i really think its the angle that makes you think the "flaws"...chill bomber21, and wait for your new toy come knockin at your door.

i don't know if i could do that for ya...me can't help searching for the rep point bottom! hahaha i just figured out how to do that!!

bomber21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/13
exactly Dave, and i pity the runner would have to get another piece for the buyer and another set of QC pics posted publicly for all to comment...like that new member said, QC pic is for himself not for public comment. I can't imagine how the dealers cope with this, kudos to them!

hay honestly that DSSD is lovely! i really think its the angle that makes you think the "flaws"...chill bomber21, and wait for your new toy come knockin at your door.

i don't know if i could do that for ya...me can't help searching for the rep point bottom! hahaha i just figured out how to do that!!

That's exactly what I thought.. The angle. Again I was sharing the pics. I'm cool with that.

Thx

carlton

2/10/11
Share your wristshots with us and we will be more than happy to share your joy of getting a new watch. Dealers send QC pics is only for you to do the checking of the condition and to be sure that it is the correct watch you ordered.

bomber21

1/9/13
Share your wristshots with us and we will be more than happy to share your joy of getting a new watch. Dealers send QC pics is only for you to do the checking of the condition and to be sure that it is the correct watch you ordered.

It's understood. Belive me.

Thanks

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Don't take it personal. Stick around for a while and you will look back on this with a better understanding. :cheers:

bomber21

1/9/13
Honestly, I was very good learning experience.

My intentions were to share, but I see people's point on the subject and I understand.

It's all good.

Thanks again.

carlton

2/10/11
Honestly, I was very good learning experience.

My intentions were to share, but I see people's point on the subject and I understand.

It's all good.

Thanks again.

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

D

d4m.test

^^^ Look at this. A member with a low post count that has 100% understanding of what we are discussing here. Kudos to you sir. We need more members like you here. :cheers:

rep points for you !

Ha! Dowbs' in my neck of the woods. Great to have another Manitoban (maybe a Winnipegger?) on the forum.

Ilias_t

Known Member
26/4/12
With a little more reading you will get over the noob insecurity.
Don't worry about the watch, it's fine and if you will wear it and keep on liking it, you can start learning how to improve it.

Sent from mobile

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
Ha! Dowbs' in my neck of the woods. Great to have another Manitoban (maybe a Winnipegger?) on the forum.

Oh you know it, someone's gotta represent all the north end Ukrainians :p

Besides, where else am I going to live in this province, Brandon? HAH! :cheers:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I didn't bother reading most of the comments posted. WTS, I like it a lot. Remember to share pics when you get it and details (movement, dealer...)

Thanks