• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

dsn fiddy

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
congrats on the twins. i have a sick, crying 5 month old at the house myself and no sleep, i can relate.

lets just start over again shall we?

email davidsen and tell him the problem. it takes a while for him to respond, i think he responds to emails 2 or 3 times a week but he will fix it. i have never seen him not take care of a problem.

let us know how you progress.

hk

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Yes, congrats on the twins.

Please don't discount the idea of having it fixed by a local watchsmith. It could end up fixed and back on your wrist for the price of an EMS shipment back to HK, and in much less time.

Mr.Majestyk

15/2/08
Dude.....CHILLAX!!!
Big picture...it's only a watch!
Having new little ones is certainly scary & daunting....add sleep depravation into the mix...woah!
From my experience, most important thing in life is my family's health & happiness! Everything else, just icing on the cake. One thing I've had to learn with children, especially when very little, is PATIENCE, which goes a long way with this hobby.
As many of the members & Mods have suggested, contact DSN, explain the situation & get it settled & move on. You're going to have to get another one to hand down :p to the other twin anyway :p so you're going to need to be civil & courteous to him. He's always been very helpful & patient with all my Qs & requests, so I have no doubt he'll reply in kind.
Good luck.....
M*M