• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Don't know how to order off a TD.

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
Paid on 14th of May & no contact from the "seller" since.
Asked several days later for a tracking number, however no reply.
Not replying to any emails at all since & ignoring me on WhatsApp.
It is now 25th of May & I'm still sending emails...which are being ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Paid on 14th of May & no contact from the "seller" since.
Asked several days later for a tracking number, however no reply.
Not replying to any emails at all since & ignoring me on WhatsApp.
It is now 25th of May & I'm still sending emails...which are being ignored.

So you joined today to post a complaint about a watch you ordered on 5/14/21.

Reactions: Chanman

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
So you joined today to post a complaint about a watch you ordered on 5/14/21.

Correct.
I would not have expected the watch to have arrived already.
What I'm complaining about is the lack of communication, as above, absolutely no communication from Marvellous Replica since accepting payment.
Any reasonable person would expect some kind of communication within 11 days of payment being made.
This complete & utter lack of communication leads me to believe that this person does not intend on supplying the product for which I have paid.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
If you ordered the watch prior to becoming a member here, RWI won't be able to help you with this.

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
No worries with the above & to be honest, I didn't think anyone here would be able to assist.
I simply figured that bad experiences should be shared just as much as the good.
Not much point having nothing but good reviews if not everyone has a good experience with the seller.

Reactions: Barnero

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
No worries with the above & to be honest, I didn't think anyone here would be able to assist.
I simply figured that bad experiences should be shared just as much as the good.
Not much point having nothing but good reviews if not everyone has a good experience with the seller.

Did you check your spam folder? You don’t honestly think a trusted dealer is going to risk their reputation here over your watch right? There have been numerous raids and depending on what you ordered, there could be delays. It’s not Amazon, you’re buying illegal goods. Be patient, he will get you exactly what you paid for. I have a watch I paid for a week ago from another TD, I don’t care if I don’t hear from him for a month, I know he has my best interests in mind and will deliver as promised.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Rransdell

WildString46

Known Member
9/1/20
Weast!
Did you check your spam folder? You don’t honestly think a trusted dealer is going to risk their reputation here over your watch right? There have been numerous raids and depending on what you ordered, there could be delays. It’s not Amazon, you’re buying illegal goods. Be patient, he will get you exactly what you paid for. I have a watch I paid for a week ago from another TD, I don’t care if I don’t hear from him for a month, I know he has my best interests in mind and will deliver as promised.

Sent from the RWI App

For what it's worth, Marv doesn't send any QC pics through email anymore. But usually when I order from Marv, I send an email of another TD link or pics to him and he'll let me know if it's available. Then we move over to WhatsApp to complete the transaction as it's probably more convenient. In my experience, QC pics were sent to me in less than 2 weeks ~usually around 1 week.

I agree with being patient! Nevertheless, good luck with this OP. Hopefully, you get this resolved.

wasspree

Looking Around
5/5/21
Hey guys,

How long would you expect to wait before you think there could be a red flag? Marv has some great reviews over many years, so I'm sure he will come good.

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
Two weeks now since payment made & still no communication received...none at all, not even to confirm payment.
He has been reading my WhatsApp messages, I can see that :(
Once again, this issue is with communication, or lack thereof.

FingersB

Horology Curious
25/5/21
Still ZERO communication.
Sent another WhatsApp message asking him to at very least confirm receipt of payment (sent weeks ago).
Message shows as having been read...no reply...
What trust can one have in a seller who won't even confirm receipt of payment after over two weeks?!?!
Another customer messaged me to advise that he has been in contact with them...

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
... just be patient man, just wondering what watch did you buy because if your waiting for anything from noob factory/vsf you would have to wait way longer then 12 days... lol just stop writing daily to marv.. he will come through when he has your watch!

WildString46

Known Member
9/1/20
Weast!

I had no idea Marv had a website??? And the phone number and email address on that website are different from the ones I have saved from previous successful orders?

FingersB Where did you find this website? I think you may have been taken for a ride...

EDIT: Checked back on Marvellous's TD page. They do not have a website...

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D