• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does the Nautilus 5711 PPF V3 accept Gen parts?

CLS

Watchsmith
Supporting Vendor
10/12/11
Los Angeles
Gen crown - probably not, the tube won't match.
Gen dial - when they say modification it means cutting off the dial feet.
Gen hands no, but maybe on the 324 clone.
Gen bracelet, probably not without modification. The tolerances on the pin that attaches it are tight.

Reactions: Paullltje

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Gen crown - probably not, the tube won't match.
Gen dial - when they say modification it means cutting off the dial feet.
Gen hands no, but maybe on the 324 clone.
Gen bracelet, probably not without modification. The tolerances on the pin that attaches it are tight.

I really doubt one can find a gen bracelet for this watch as Patek doesn't sale it even for his clients...
One of my friends has a 5726 on leather, went to a boutique and he was told to buy another watch with SS bracelet to get the watch on steel ; (...

of course with a glass of champagne and the right chosen wording :)

Last edited:

Riverwind85

26/4/18
That certainly is not a 3700 braclet, maybe a 3710 even if I think the price is really too low for it to be gen...

Reactions: Paullltje

Paullltje

Patron
Certified
1/7/18
EU
There is a full bracelet for the 3700: https://www.chrono24.com/patekphili...el-bracelet-for-ref-3700-3710--id15044210.htm
Of course it would require some work to fit but might be the closest you can get.
Otherwise you can like I do start buying individual links and hope that one day I will have the full bracelet. LOL

Lol, that would be crazy buying individual links.

Thanks for sharing the link Rainbowkin . If this would be gen, it's definitely a steel. I'll contact the seller and will share an update once I hear back.