• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do you wear a watch when playing golf?

jhrush01

Horology Curious
9/4/10
If so, what do you prefer? I'm thinking of getting a tag golf watch???

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
SMP or my Tag Aqua racer. I usually forget but normally I take it off. :) The Tag Golf watch is a great rep for the money. You going Black, White or Pink? :)

jhrush01

Horology Curious
9/4/10
not sure but def not pink

I know this is a dumb question is there particular version that is the best?

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
watch007.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
I find the weight throws off my tempo. No watch for me on the links.
Looks like Phil is wearing a thin Timex or something today. I think its the first time I've seen a tour player with a watch.

jhrush01

Horology Curious
9/4/10
I think Phil wears one quite often. I was trying to see what he had on too!

jhrush01

Horology Curious
9/4/10
I know. He must have put it on right after today's round I'm curious as to what it was.

tflgee

1/9/09
I usually wear my Tag tiger woods golf watch. If your gonna wear a watch to golf a quartz it the way to go.

plummer1986

Known Member
18/2/10
I usually wear my gen Bulova. It's small enough that it doesn't affect my swing. I really shouldn't wear one at all though, it is actually slightly annoying when on the course. Plus its almost always pretty warm and I'm sweating a lot which makes wearing the watch even worse. Even so, I'll be wearing one this season, as I never am without one.

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
Citizen Eco-Drive BlueAngel Titanium, gets charged while playing and ultra light on wrist. Thinking about doing some AR at times you can't see the time properly but at least let me adjust the time for city or zone.

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
I never wear a watch while playing. I put in a hard covered sunglasses case and in my bag before playing then straight onto my wrist when finished.

iphreak

Renowned Member
28/8/09
i dont wear one either. Tiger used to put on his Tag Link. But since Tag dropped him as a spokesperson, I wonder if he wears TAG or not. I had a TAG Tiger Woods that had the crown on the left side, and the dial that had the golf ball pattern. Decent watch, but to heavy to play in. :iph:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I shot my lowest round wearing my Gen SMP.

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
I was trying to see what Phil had on his wrist but just couldn't see.

Seems to me that Rolex sponsored him at one time.