• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do you have a plan?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Here;s the list for this year's wish:

a JLC (I won't reveal the model but it'll be genuine with chrono).

an IWC (rep Costeau Diver).

Hope that would be all ^^ the rest will be modding the SMP Chrono as well as creating 007 (I am lacking of case, perhaps I will go for genuine case $600). Quality over quantity :p <--- yeah right!

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
@ Dawg you know I thought I had a plan. I was going to be done for awhile after I finally got my 127. I was going to mod my 111 and 127 to perfection. Then the new EVO and Steelfish came out and I bought the Steelfish for myself. Then a friend wanted me to buy an EVO for him, I got it in the mail yesterday from PT and it is an absolute beaut. I'm now telling myself to sell my two other chronos (Tag Link and IWC GST Chrono) and buy the eta version of the EVO. You see I alway think I have a grand plan but it never turns out that way. So my answer is yes and no.

Sean K

battman2487

Known Member
14/2/07
My plan is to have a lot of cool looking watches. I buy watches based on how much I like the look of the watch balanced against how close to the gen it is. I am not in search of the holy grail of watches. I am definitely not the guy that can dump all of the gears and springs and miscellaneous parts on the table and put the watch back together and probably never will be. I almost always buy ETA if possible but to be honest, I have never taken the back off of one of my watches. One of the many blessings of sites like this is that I can buy from a reputable dealer with confidence.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
willster said:
Plan?...yeh to have them alll.....just love watchesanyway.....its just damn fun

that about says it all for me...one of my plans is to improve my watch skills since I love taking them apart and seeing how they tick. It adds another dimension to buying reps and I really enjoy the tactile side of watches, being able to explore the insides and seeing how much I can take apart and still put back together, it's scary but fun...I hope to buy many more reps in the future....also expecting delivery of a Limes today.. :D :D

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Plan... hm let me see.
I'd like to get a fully modded great white sub/sd (bangkoks best watch or howerver they call it :lol:),
genuine Sinn U1/2,
IWC Pilot Chrono from Eddie,
IWC Diver Custeau,
PO Ultimate...
I could go on like this. :?

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Ok
IWC cousteau diver
Breitling STFO
Breitling CE
Omega Speedmaster
Omega Seamaster
Breitling Navitimer

most important to me will be the navitimer, then the breitling sfso

rogerwine

Renowned Member
10/7/06
I will definately be slowing down this year on watch buying. Right now I am waiting to see who comes up with an Ultimate, Ultimate 111H and also looking forward to the Pam 252 North Pole. But my standards are definately limiting me; nothing less that 44mm and nothing new without superlume. I am definately into Pams but seeing the HHB at the S.F. GTG has been causing me some sleepless nights. I am probably looking at 4 -5 watches this year. Its the wrist time that is causing me problems. Right now I have 5 fully upgraded Pams and I love every one of them and I find myself wearing 2 different watches every day. And this doesn't include the PO45 or my 2 Breitlings or my 12 outstanding gens. Of the gens I'm only wearing my beaters for work around the house and yard. My good gens are not getting any wrist time at all. So my issue this year is how to sort all of this out. Maybe I will start selling off some of my collection.
Rogerwine

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
i have had girard peragoue, omega, movado gens , all retired . have had rolex, omega reps [ 6 ] . only have 2 pams now [a ruby marina fiddy and a minni fiddy ] and love them. unfortunately i have only 1 wrist LOL. they both have CGs so the next will be Davidsens 3646 marina militare and that is my last watch :) :) no kidding:). why ? i have arthritus and cant wind the ones w CG :) i have to roll the crown on the edge of the table like a wheel to wind them . it works but i wonder how long before the stem breaks ? i havent worn anything but pam for almost a year now so its definately a love of pams:) i did spot a gen Glashutte in LV and loved it but thats a dream that wont happen and its ok. :) 3 watches are all i need and even then i hate to take off the 1 im wearing LOL

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

Those who plan to sail buy watches without fail.

Those who fail to make the sale will take their hay bale by bale.

What the hale? :wink:

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
dawg said:
Am I just getting a high from the hunt or do I have a goal?

Man if your gettin high on the hunt, you're hunting better than me or not sharing!!!!!!! :shock:

Goals change with each new years releases!!!!!! :D

Higgy 8)

MJ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/07
The hunt is quite exciting, but i enjoy the actual watches.