• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

>> DO NOT mention me on Reddit <<

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
@RepPossessed

I had my section in this forum here for a few weeks on trial to look how it works 1 or 2 years ago where I sold my own builds.
even in this short time and only on RWI i had to PM trailboss to close my section because even on RWI the amount of people with expectations so high and knowledge so low is crazy high. I was constantly freaking out. my anger management told me to let that be.

I can only imagine Reddit beeing massive more overload of mental diarrhea.
even in casual m2m i deal with people that dont even know what they buy, what they can expect and I think about how they can go to the toilet by theirselfes in real life. So i had to stop.
I got connections to some chinese TD where I get some extreme-cases-insights sometime - its hillarious....

Thanks for beeing here.

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland

You still have not admitted it was you 🤔

Wild accusations!! 😂

Donald Trump GIF by PBS NewsHour

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I also do geography lessons as part of a package deal..

One must admit that for a random fellow in EU, the geography of those weird can be confusing

I mean : Britain, GB, England, Wales, NI, Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scotland…in seemingly random combos🤣

Think about Brexit…stands for Britain Exit…and yet they were talking about UK 🤡

Reactions: TESLA760

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
One must admit that for a random fellow in EU, the geography of those weird can be confusing

I mean : Britain, GB, England, Wales, NI, Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scotland…in seemingly random combos🤣

Think about Brexit…stands for Britain Exit…and yet they were talking about UK 🤡
I have a friend who travels to Europe for work 3 to 4 times per year. I frequently receive her messages like "I am in Paris, let's have coffee", "I am in Milan, can I dine with you and your wife?" etc. I always tell her I am about 1000km from you, and she was like "We are all in Europe right?"