• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do not deal with JTime

DrGran

7/3/17
Ultima Thule
@tk914 errrmm I have never dealt with that email address… you feel like you’re being scammed because you are…

Where’s the Star Trek head in hands gif when you need it….
startrek-picard-facepalm.gif

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Its because they scam customers. They stole from me twice! Shame on me.

Hers the communication with them. They send fake tracking and deny you paid!

You send scam tracking? Wow. I can’t wait to post this everywhere about JTime. Just send my money back and we can call it a day. ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.
Looks like you used the famous search engine for jtime's website and found your way in one of the scammer websites dude. The only way to find the correct website and contact info is through the Trusted Dealers section in this forum. Make sure you do. After you do and you realise you got the wrong email, apologize to everyone here. Not doing your due dilligence isn't Jtime's fault.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
Ouch, used a fake site and was strung along this entire time. That sucks man!
OP once you get over your mistake, as @VG87 said an apology is warranted to JTime for calling him a scammer. You had no dealings with the real JTime.

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
@tk914 - you're not emailing jtime... That email address is incorrect and not :i's. Yes you got scammed, but not by JTime - by someone pretending to be them with a similar email. I've spent nearly 4k with JTime and never had an issue.

Reactions: DrGran

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I’ll just have to give my scathing reviews on RWI, Reddit, and other watch sites about this experience. From denying that I paid J Time to never receiving 2 watches with scam shipments. You cant give me the courier name, where the shipment is, or why they don’t show up. Unbelievable.

Make sure you point out in your scathing review that you were in contact with and sent your money to a scam/fake JTime website.