• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do not deal with JTime

Whybother

Horology Curious
11/1/22
Atlanta GA
Do not deal with JTime!!

April 13th - Payment done for 1 watch 2 boxes
May 17th - Watch received
May 22nd - After an email asking for updates on tracking Lana (service from JTime) tells me the tracking number has been changed and they shipped my boxes on the 23rd of May
June 29th - I asked for another update to which JTime said « the package arrived locally » with a screenshot in Chinese which I obviously cannot read
July 5th - Sent email asking for update - No answer
July 10th - Sent email asking for update - No answer

I paid on April 13th and now they are ghosting me, while I paid around $300 worth of BTC..

Do not deal with them unless you want to get scammed.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
No issues with communication with both my recent purchases from Li and Lana. I have found them to be responsive and very helpful.

If you don’t have patience, the rep game is murderous….
im sure Li and Lana will respond with the info you need. They are definitely not scammers….lol

Reactions: Blackieray

Whybother

Horology Curious
11/1/22
Atlanta GA
No issues with communication with both my recent purchases from Li and Lana. I have found them to be responsive and very helpful.

If you don’t have patience, the rep game is murderous….
im sure Li and Lana will respond with the info you need. They are definitely not scammers….lol

Again - Payment was done April 13th and I’m still waiting on items. But you say I’m not patient lmao

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Can you not open a ticket so one of our mods can help you?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Good for you, I have spent thousands too in the past but this time Lana is going ghost which is usually not the case.

Unfortunately

So you've spent thousands with them in the past and had zero problems ? However two fake rolex boxes go missing , so you start a thread branding them scammers , and demanding nobody else buys from them ? Seems like an overreaction why don't you just open a ticket with the mods and see if they can sort things out ?

Whybother

Horology Curious
11/1/22
Atlanta GA
I did not know about creating tickets on this forum so thanks for helpful answers.

I know it’s not a scammer website since I bought 2 boxes + 1 watch at the same time and only the watch is here so far.

For the haters here just to hate don’t waste your time or mine if you don’t want to help no need to spend more time on this thread.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hey Op, you can actually get in touch directly with me for sorting out things too.
But calling us a scammer is not appropriate at all.

Sometimes there might be some bad lucks happened during the package transit, and we also need to check this with our shipping agent for an update too.
They could be very slow on updating this sometimes too.
So our colleague might not be able to update you either when we have an update from our shipping agent.

Anyways, please get in touch with me directly to get this solved.

Blackieray

Flâneur
Supporter
Certified
11/12/21
Near the Atlantic
Bought my first rep from Jtime. The watch wasn't perfect, but Li took good care of me, communicated, and I'd buy from him again.

salentino92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Ehi Op, puoi anche metterti in contatto direttamente con me per sistemare le cose.
Ma chiamarci truffatori non è affatto appropriato.

A volte potrebbero verificarsi sfortuna durante il transito del pacco e dobbiamo anche verificarlo con il nostro agente di spedizione per un aggiornamento.
Potrebbero essere molto lenti nell'aggiornare anche questo a volte.
Quindi anche il nostro collega potrebbe non essere in grado di aggiornarti quando avremo un aggiornamento dal nostro spedizioniere.

Ad ogni modo, per favore contattami direttamente per risolvere il problema.
Ciao Li, il mio pacco è ancora in transito con le tue informazioni caricate e non è ancora arrivato in Germania. come mai?

salentino92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Hi Li, my package is still in transit with your information uploaded and it hasn't arrived in Germany yet. how come?

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Hi Li, my package is still in transit with your information uploaded and it hasn't arrived in Germany yet. how come?
You don't need to post the same question multiple times, please stop. If you feel you have an issue with a TD please open a ticket at the helpdesk and a moderator will take care of it.

GI Johnny

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/7/22
Never had an issue with JTime before?!

Used them countless times. Seems out of character for them?

Sorry to hear about your experience nonetheless I’m sure it’ll get resolved, they’re proffesionals.

tk914

Looking Around
21/7/22
Its because they scam customers. They stole from me twice! Shame on me.

Hers the communication with them. They send fake tracking and deny you paid!

You send scam tracking? Wow. I can’t wait to post this everywhere about JTime. Just send my money back and we can call it a day. ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/global.cainiao.com

Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 8:53 AM
To: 'JTime Store' <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: New message from JTime

I’ll just have to give my scathing reviews on RWI, Reddit, and other watch sites about this experience. From denying that I paid J Time to never receiving 2 watches with scam shipments. You cant give me the courier name, where the shipment is, or why they don’t show up. Unbelievable.

This is clearly some sort of scam- https://global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?spm=a2d0j.7922267.0.0.22df5e39Fwwnjs&mailNoList=UT354156327TH

Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 11:50 AM
To: JTime Store <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: New message from JTime

A month in sorting after passing customs?

Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 5:01 PM
To: Tim <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: New message from JTime

Hi Timothy

We suggest you to contact the courier for any updated info on your package.

There may have been some delays in shipping

You can find the contact information in the "contact us" area on the site we sent you via tracking link

Thank you

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 6:21 PM Tim <[email protected]> wrote:

37 days? Looks like this is bad too.

https://global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?spm=a2d0j.7922267.0.0.22df5e39Fwwnjs&mailNoList=UT354156327TH

Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2022 5:32 AM
To: Tim<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: New message from JTime

Hi customer

There was a problem with the tracking link

This is your updated tracking link: https://global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?spm=a2d0j.7922267.0.0.22df5e39Fwwnjs&mailNoList=UT354156327TH

Thank you

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 10:14 PM Tim <[email protected]> wrote:

I don’t believe this! What address did you use? Can you contact the carrier and get this fixed?? They are returning this package to you. This is the address I sent you.

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
I too have had good dealings with JTime. This seems like a hiccup in the whole process. i can't imagine that JTime would throw away years of good transactions to scam a few people for a few bucks.

Reactions: GI Johnny

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
@tk914 errrmm I have never dealt with that email address… you feel like you’re being scammed because you are…

Where’s the Star Trek head in hands gif when you need it….

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
To be clear to all reading this thread JTime is reputable and is a reliable TD.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE URL TWICE BEFORE YOU ORDER!

^the peeps above who could at least google the email address they’re conversing with before slagging off a TD….