• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Did anybody pull the trigger on a CLEAN YM 226659?

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
zA1Z5I.jpg
zAyg04.jpg
zA1jtc.jpg

:)
Yea your right that dial opening is quite large, great quality to the looks of it none the less. Wear it well mate!

​​​​​​​

Ryguy1122

Looking Around
19/6/22
Thinking about making this my first investment in the game. How does the rubber strap feel? Would you purchase again?

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
I'm also looking to purchase a 226659 and was wondering if someone could break down the pros and cons of all the available models? I see there is KING Factory, JVS Factory, GMF Factory, VSF Factory and BP Factory

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
I'm also looking to purchase a 226659 and was wondering if someone could break down the pros and cons of all the available models? I see there is KING Factory, JVS Factory, GMF Factory, VSF Factory and BP Factory

I would advise going through the site and doing some research

DaDuke73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20

I’ve just received my VSF 226659 yesterday and I’m super happy with it. Despite the fact that it’s stainless steel instead of white gold, it seems very « gen like » to me.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
I’ve just received my VSF 226659 yesterday and I’m super happy with it. Despite the fact that it’s stainless steel instead of white gold, it seems very « gen like » to me.

How is the "clicky-ness" of the bezel? I have the VSF version and its not as satisfying as a sub for example as its a different mechanism but I was wondering how the Clean model did it.

DaDuke73

12/8/20
How is the "clicky-ness" of the bezel? I have the VSF version and its not as satisfying as a sub for example as its a different mechanism but I was wondering how the Clean model did it.

I have the VSF version, and I like the clicky-ness a lot. Once more, very gen like as far as I can remember: the clicks are subtle and bit dampen.

Reactions: wubsub

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
I have the VSF version, and I like the clicky-ness a lot. Once more, very gen like as far as I can remember: the clicks are subtle and bit dampen.

agreed, dampened and smooth clicks, unlike the preciseness of subs. very gen like!

DaDuke73

12/8/20

I was able to hold a gen for a minute earlier today, and I can confirm what I was saying: the clicky-ness is spot on. Exactly like the gen.
and the whole rep is really gen like. They've made a great job!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Only thing I would say is coming from the 41mm GMT's/Sub's the 42mm YM with the big dial markers looks laughably large in comparison. This isn't a commertary on the rep but just the model. To my eyes it wears larger than a 42mm.

My thoughts also.

The Mercedes circle on the hour hand is huge - clown vibe. Looks off to me.

Again, talking about the gen

Sent from the RWI App

zwoelfer

2/2/21
Europe
Is there anybody who can tell about his experience with the King Yachtmaster?