• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dials,cases crowns and bracelets and where to buy??

Genuinereplica

Horology Curious
2/7/23
Uk
Hi all ,not posted in a while but have decided I would like to have a go at building a rep.
Obviously I’ve taken a good look on Alibaba for the parts but I just can’t seem to find anybody who will supply the cases Dials and bracelets etc with the Rolex engraved rehaut ring and logo’s on the dials and bracelets etc.
Can anybody share a link to a seller on alibaba that does these items so I can buy the components to build a replica yacht master please?

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
In the vintage watches section there's plenty of advice for a build, just less probably a modern one, but still heaps of knowledge on how to build a watch from parts.
I can tag in @Geonor who's got an extensive experience in viable AliX sources.

Reactions: Genuinereplica

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Dials and hands here:

Bracelet:

Case I can't find sadly.

All that being said, you're probably better off buying a complete watch from a TD. Buying in parts is going to be more expensive and probably give you a lesser product. If you want to save some money, BP makes a decent one for ~300 bucks.

KOtnjs.webp

Reactions: Feefo and Karbon74

Genuinereplica

Horology Curious
2/7/23
Uk
Dials and hands here:

Bracelet:

Case I can't find sadly.

All that being said, you're probably better off buying a complete watch from a TD. Buying in parts is going to be more expensive and probably give you a lesser product. If you want to save some money, BP makes a decent one for ~300 bucks.

KOtnjs.webp
Very nice I already have an NH35A movement brand new unused I just wanted to utilise I have a TD I have bought four really nice reps from his prices are about the same and the quality is really good.
Thank you for the links though 😎👍

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Very nice I already have an NH35A movement brand new unused I just wanted to utilise I have a TD I have bought four really nice reps from his prices are about the same and the quality is really good.
Thank you for the links though 😎👍
If you have an NH35 I would probably go the route of a vintage Explorer 1

• Love
Reactions: Feefo