• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL Problem?

chirote1

Horology Curious
11/3/13
Hello community, on November 21 I made my first purchase with PT. Currently my order is with DHL with the following status:
16Clearance eventGUADALAJARA - MEXICO9:40 AM1 Pieces

Friday, December 06, 2019 Location Time Pieces
Further Detail:

Paperwork is required from the importer to continue with the clearance processing
Next Step:

A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer for the required paperwork. Customer should contact DHL Customer Service if not reached by DHL

Have any of you been through the same?

What do you recommend me to do?

thanks for your help...

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
It looks like the custom office has your package. Either you will have to pay tax or your package will be seized. Is the Mexican government very strict on counterfeit goods?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello community, on November 21 I made my first purchase with PT. Currently my order is with DHL with the following status:
16Clearance eventGUADALAJARA - MEXICO9:40 AM1 Pieces

Friday, December 06, 2019 Location Time Pieces
Further Detail:

Paperwork is required from the importer to continue with the clearance processing
Next Step:

A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer for the required paperwork. Customer should contact DHL Customer Service if not reached by DHL

Have any of you been through the same?

What do you recommend me to do?

thanks for your help...

They should call you or email you or deliver a letter. When they do, please contact us. We will try to provide what is needed

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
This happened to me in my country. Luckile my country not too strict on counterfeit goods, but the problem was the invoice on the parcel was really low from the TD. So DHL (customs) queried this and I had to supply supporting docs to proove that was the amount I paid for the item.